+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How immagration canada

Mosses123

Oct 13, 2021
I want to immagration to Canada and I'm see a lot of job but I'm not have ability to to apply due to restrict of work permit on canada

Mosses123

Oct 13, 2021
So any one who have ability to direct me how to apply job in canada and also how requesting work permit in canada help me also

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So any one who have ability to direct me how to apply job in canada and also how requesting work permit in canada help me also
You need to apply to Canadian jobs and get job offer. Then the employer has to pay $1,000 and file a LMIA. This is to prove that they couldn’t hire any Canadians or PRs. It takes months to process. Once there is a LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit and wait for processing. You can only work for that employer. Few employers will go through the process.

Sid1307

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
I want to immagration to Canada and I'm see a lot of job but I'm not have ability to to apply due to restrict of work permit on canada
Having an employer sponsor you for a work permit is hard. It’s also job-tied and restrictive.

If you want to immigrate permanently and you have some eligible combination of education/work experience, it’s probably easier to apply for one of Canada’s several immigration programs in order to get in. A number of these programs don’t require you to have a job offer or job in Canada when you apply. Detailed info about various programs on the IRCC site

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html