+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How I purchase Gas Station?

Muhammad Asif14

Jun 14, 2023
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Kindly guide me for Gas Station Business in Canada.
I need to know about to purchase Gas Station in Canada. We are 3 people 1st is main owner 2nd is his brother as partner and 3rd me as a Manager.
How could we purchase Gas Station Business in Canada and what is procedure and time.?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Kindly guide me for Gas Station Business in Canada.
I need to know about to purchase Gas Station in Canada. We are 3 people 1st is main owner 2nd is his brother as partner and 3rd me as a Manager.
How could we purchase Gas Station Business in Canada and what is procedure and time.?
Google - gas stations for sale. Find a gas station. Get a good lawyer to complete the transaction and figure it will cost between $1-10 million. Assume the people buying are living in Canada because it doesn’t allow them to work in Canada. They would have to be approved through a PNP program and show high net worth, business skills, business plan etc.

As for you, you cannot work in Canada as the manager. The purpose of PNP programs is for the owners to show that they are keeping current staff and hiring Canadians or PRs. Maybe after they have been established after a few years, and their manager leaves then they rehire. If they cannot hire a Canadian or PR, they can file for a LMIA. If approved, you apply for a closed work experience showing your experience as a gas station manager.

Muhammad Asif14

Jun 14, 2023
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Google - gas stations for sale. Find a gas station. Get a good lawyer to complete the transaction and figure it will cost between $1-10 million. Assume the people buying are living in Canada because it doesn’t allow them to work in Canada. They would have to be approved through a PNP program and show high net worth, business skills, business plan etc.

As for you, you cannot work in Canada as the manager. The purpose of PNP programs is for the owners to show that they are keeping current staff and hiring Canadians or PRs. Maybe after they have been established after a few years, and their manager leaves then they rehire. If they cannot hire a Canadian or PR, they can file for a LMIA. If approved, you apply for a closed work experience showing your experience as a gas station manager.
Thanks for your positive reply.
If we are three partner and we purchase Gas Station around $1 Lac CAD or 1.5 Lac CAD so is it possible we can go for PR and continue our business?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your positive reply.
If we are three partner and we purchase Gas Station around $1 Lac CAD or 1.5 Lac CAD so is it possible we can go for PR and continue our business?
How much is $1 Lac? You cannot apply for PR. You must go through a PNP program and see if partnerships and gas stations are eligble. Some PNPs, gas stations are not. And not sure if three partners are allowed. Then you submit an Expression of Interest with your business idea/purchase. You must meet minimum requirements - business plan, senior management/ business experience, net worth etc. Then you must invest a minimum of xx of your money into the business. You will get a work permit, come to Canada, and show you can run the business.

Research Entrepreneur programs.