+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How i can get contract from canada

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in Africa' started by Hamza23, Nov 18, 2017.

  1. I want know how i can move to canada for studying or work
  2. To move for work, you need to get a full time job offer from an employer in Canada and your employer has to get an approved LMIA. Then you can apply for a closed work permit.

    To get a study permit, you need to first be accepted by a school and then apply for a study permit. To be approved, you'll need to have a bank balance of at least $25K.
  3. I would like to know that's also

Share This Page