+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how high will the ee cutoff be in 2020

amittan

Feb 4, 2018
With due respect I believe you already know the answer that no one can predict it. The right thing is to do everything in your power to increase your score and leave the rest to almighty. Miracles do happen.

However if you are doing it for fun the rise is a fourth degree differential quadratic polynomial equation function of (I) us stock market return (II)increased rainfall in Sahara desert . If you give me these two parameters I can give you the number.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
If the U.S introduces a points system then maybe something could change to lower the cut-off scores.

A lot of the increase in scores is due to people in the U.S on work visas who are applying for PR in Canada.

If they have a more straightforward way of remaining in the U.S, there's a chance the scores will decrease for EE.

Reactions: journey21

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
If the U.S introduces a points system then maybe something could change to lower the cut-off scores.

A lot of the increase in scores is due to people in the U.S on work visas who are applying for PR in Canada.

If they have a more straightforward way of remaining in the U.S, there's a chance the scores will decrease for EE.
Same goes for Australia.