+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How good is Nova Scotia Community College?

mk_basil

Jan 10, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have applied for Marine Geomatics Post Graduate Certificate program at Nova Scotia Community College. Is it a reputed college? What are the possibilities after doing Marine Geomatics course?

Thanks in Advance.

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have applied for Marine Geomatics Post Graduate Certificate program at Nova Scotia Community College. Is it a reputed college? What are the possibilities after doing Marine Geomatics course?

Thanks in Advance.
Why did you apply for this course without understanding the job prospects it can get you? And no, it’s not reputable in the sense that it’s renowned. It’s a community college after all.

Reactions: mk_basil

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Guys,

Thanks in Advance.
What are the job opportunities in your home country after completing the program? That is what you need to figure out.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
why would you say that?
To be approved for a study permit you need to show education progression, and career opportunities and advancement in your home country. You need to show the job opportunities to justify the costs of the program. So you show that if you make XX now and will make xx more when you return home. IRCC doesn’t want to know Canadian opportunités as you are proving you are returning home after your studies.

Last edited:

Josefjegan

Jul 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

Thanks in Advance.
Hi basil,have you received the offer letter?