+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how good is CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY ?

hitentrehan

Sep 22, 2014
hello everyone
i have done B.tech in civil and have 63% marks with 15 backlogs but all cleared within the course.

can i get admission in concordia university.
if yes, then what are the options for PR after i complete my course.

if no, what are my options for a university other than concordia.

DaveCJKim

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
11-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Settling permanently in Quebec after you complete your studies is relatively easy IF you can demonstrate/prove you are fluent (or at least at intermediate-advanced) in French ORALLY. Reason being Quebec's official language is French and not Bilingual. This process would take around 20 days. But if you do not speak French, you would be subject to this complicated points system and wait up to a year.
Regardless, in order to be considered for permanent residence in Quebec you must demonstrate you have the ability to function, live, and work in a mostly French-speaking environment and prove you have the intention to stay and work in Quebec after you get approved. The Quebec government issues you a C.S.Q. (Quebec selection certificate) and you would use that to apply for permanent residence and work permit with the federal government.

It really depends on what department/school you apply to in Concordia because each department has different admissions requirements in addition to the general admissions requirements set out by the university (they're not difficult at all). You just make sure you meet the department's standards and all will be easy as pie.

Bhaskarpaliwal

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Med's Done....
7-7-2015
VISA ISSUED...
5-8-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
hitentrehan said:
hello everyone
i have done B.tech in civil and have 63% marks with 15 backlogs but all cleared within the course.

can i get admission in concordia university.
if yes, then what are the options for PR after i complete my course.

if no, what are my options for a university other than concordia.
Hello, concordia umiversity is an average university.
U could have got admission with 63% but the problem is your 15 backlogs. I highly doubt that u'll be admitted into any university with that record of backlogs.
Better try for colleges and not waste your money applying to universities.
Even univeesity of windsor does not considers students with backlogs.
Try colleges...or any other country bro... Best of luck