+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How EE count experience????

keane

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
I worked a job for 8 month and got laid off, after 3 months employer called me back and worked here same position for another 4 month, do i still get the points in EE system???

Thanks

ajv24

Mar 22, 2015
In total, your experience is 12 months or more. It doesn't matter if there was a gap in between.
Another scenario- You worked for one employer for 8 months and another employer for 4 months. It still meets the minimum 12 month criteria.

keane

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Thanks for replying, some people says you need to get the 1 year consecutive experience in order to get points in EE. however, my 1 year experience is under same NOC because my position and employer is exact same, the only concern is if the 3 month gap ok or not for me to get points?

keane

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
ajv24 said:
In total, your experience is 12 months or more. It doesn't matter if there was a gap in between.
Another scenario- You worked for one employer for 8 months and another employer for 4 months. It still meets the minimum 12 month criteria.
Thanks for replying, some people says you need to get the 1 year consecutive experience in order to get points in EE. however, my 1 year experience is under same NOC because my position and employer is exact same, the only concern is if the 3 month gap ok or not for me to get points?