+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How easy is PR in Ontario province after one year P.G diploma..???

tnt123

Jan 15, 2015
Doppel91 said:
I dont understand where you guys informations like these. My Masters Program is costing me under CAD 25k from a reputed uni in ontario. Plus the PNP program for master graduates in ONTARIO seems to be not much of a hassle too at the moment.
And which university was it? I am in the process of choosing one in Ontario that offer Master in Human Resource. But I am so confused about the tuition they posted online =.=!

Doppel91

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-06-2015 inshAllah
McMaster University

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
mead said:
you looking at undergrad program? u know for masters in Utoronto some program they dont give u admission unless u have funding ....most masters in Utoronto r fully funded.....hence getting into one is difficult.....
http://web.cs.toronto.edu/program/prospective_gradwhy/Funding___Tuition.htm
@Mead though you are VIP member here , but your info and posts suggest you are far from reality.Is there only one university in whole Ontario for masters ??

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
cute_guy said:
@ Mead though you are VIP member here , but your info and posts suggest you are far from reality.Is there only one university in whole Ontario for masters ??
? what ru talking about ....u should read before u write......Hell posted a Utoronto link to show its 70k or so for masters hence the reply to the Utoronto link.....meaning yes the fees is 70k but mostly everyone who gets admission gets departmental aid so no need to worry about Utoronto fees.....yes there r many universities and many different fees in Ontario.....