+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How early can we enter canada?

Anmol.1766

Oct 9, 2017
I just got my visa today and i am planing to leave on 1 dec. Although some people says that you can be deported or questioned. My concern is if i have adequate funds then there should not be a problem if i leave on 1 of dec? Help me out here.

Harvthecanadian

Star Member
May 12, 2017
if your school starts in jan.
Then dec 1 is absolutely fine.
Just show them you have 1 month extra funds and they'll ask why you are early just give them appropriate reason like to get used to or to find accommodation etc.

Sehaj2905

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
I just got my visa today and i am planing to leave on 1 dec. Although some people says that you can be deported or questioned. My concern is if i have adequate funds then there should not be a problem if i leave on 1 of dec? Help me out here.
Hey ..congrats man have u got stamped passport back? U can travel anytime niw but u need to satisfy the immigration officer that u have sufficient funds to finicace your stay and not work in canada illegally. So try it to be in dec only

Anmol.1766

Oct 9, 2017
Hey ..congrats man have u got stamped passport back? U can travel anytime niw but u need to satisfy the immigration officer that u have sufficient funds to finicace your stay and not work in canada illegally. So try it to be in dec only
Thank you for the information provided and yes i have got my stamped passport.