+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does the embassy return the passport when you apply online?

mohamed_hamid_91

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Sudan
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6, 2014 (Online)
Doc's Request.
Submitted biometrics May 18, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront and submitted with application
Passport Req..
June 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014
LANDED..........
August 23, 2014
Hello,

My application was approved today and I received my letter of introduction in my account. I didn't receive any message about returning my passport and I am not sure what is the procedure. Can any one tell me whether I have to contact DHL or just wait for the embassy to send it?

Thanks

bringiton

May 25, 2014
why are you getting so hyper excited.. If you have already received your letter of invitation in your account, so rest be assured you will get the visa..

mohamed_hamid_91

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Sudan
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6, 2014 (Online)
Doc's Request.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014
LANDED..........
August 23, 2014
bringiton said:
why are you getting so hyper excited.. If you have already received your letter of invitation in your account, so rest be assured you will get the visa.. You have waited for such a long time to get approval from cic ,cant you wait some more time to get your passport in Hand??? DUH

** HEIGHTS OF DESPERATION**
I am not worried or anything. I just want to know whether they send the passport automatically or do I have to notify DHL to collect the passport from the embassy.

BTW you could have replied politely.

Thanks
I wish you the best of luck in your application :)

bringiton

May 25, 2014
You dont need to inform DHL to collect your paspport from embassy..

Yes, this is my way of replying politely considering that you have mentioned the same query in other group forum

Thanks for your wishes.

mohamed_hamid_91

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Sudan
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6, 2014 (Online)
Doc's Request.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014
LANDED..........
August 23, 2014
bringiton said:
You dont need to inform DHL to collect your paspport from embassy..

Yes, this is my way of replying politely considering that you have mentioned the same query in other group forum

Thanks for your wishes.

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bringiton said:
why are you getting so hyper excited.. If you have already received your letter of invitation in your account, so rest be assured you will get the visa.. You have waited for such a long time to get approval from cic ,cant you wait some more time to get your passport in Hand??? DUH

** HEIGHTS OF DESPERATION**
Pls this tone is too harsh for somebody we need to celebrate with. At least u will congratulate the guy first and then advice him as he requested. You should understand his mood for now. Just try to congratulate the guy pls.

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohamed_hamid_91 said:
Hello,

My application was approved today and I received my letter of introduction in my account. I didn't receive any message about returning my passport and I am not sure what is the procedure. Can any one tell me whether I have to contact DHL or just wait for the embassy to send it?

Thanks
mohamed_hamid_91: First of all congratulation. Forget everything & just enjoy. party. Please provide us will full profile of yours.

mohamed_hamid_91

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Sudan
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6, 2014 (Online)
Doc's Request.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014
LANDED..........
August 23, 2014
inder2662 said:
Congrats and when did u applied? in how many days u got visa? can u plz tell in which category u applied?
Thanks dude :)
I applied online on May and provided my biometrics on May 18th. Got the passport request 5 weeks later and my Letter of Introduction today and still didn't receive my passport :)
I will be posting all my details very soon

ola1974 said:
Pls this tone is too harsh for somebody we need to celebrate with. At least u will congratulate the guy first and then advice him as he requested. You should understand his mood for now. Just try to congratulate the guy pls.
Thanks for the support Ola I appreciate it :)

shahid19091982 said:
mohamed_hamid_91: First of all congratulation. Forget everything & just enjoy. party. Please provide us will full profile of yours.
Thanks :) I will post my story and all the documents I submitted soon