+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does AOR arrive? (Federal Self Employed Program)

typeaimages

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Do they just email it to you? Snail mail?
Has anyone who applied AFTER March 2020 received their AOR yet?

Also, how does one link their application online so they can watch the progress? (I know you have to wait for AOR for this)

sweelinck

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Poland
Category........
BUSINESS

Also, how does one link their application online so they can watch the progress? (I know you have to wait for AOR for this)
I have heard that it arrives by e-mail, if you entered an e-mail address in the general application form.
My application was delivered by UPS in Sydney on October 23, nothing received yet... I have read here that there is a huge backlog of applications and everything is stuck.
But I'm very interested to know more about it.
Great idea to open a new specific thread!

Jzy

Aug 28, 2019

As stated in the form, filling an email address in your form automatically endorses it as the only channel of correspondence.

In answer to your question, once your application is checked and found complete an AOR is sent to your email and an instruction to link it online, though it's optional.
Before March, AOR was dropping within 1week of delivery. Alot of people haven't gotten since March.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
AOR is sent by e-mail. There you'll receive your application number and UCI.
Afterwards you can link your profile to your GCKey account, and from there all further updates and messages will be seen in the account.

Reactions: typeaimages