+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do you guys view my condition?

llllllove

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
I graduated from high school in 2011 with not nice score in College Entrance Exam to apply university so I restudied 12 grades again and retook the exam again and went to college in mechanical engineering.After one years study,I dropped out due to the bad study atmosphere and the restriction of transfer between majors and colleges in China,the worse thing is I found out I am not interested in mechanical engineering and the job prospect in China is bad with low salary.so I studied one years again in my home and took the College Entrance Exam(held once a year) in 2014 but after that I found out the result is still not enough for me to get to a moderate great unviersity in China.So I started to think about going abroad for higher education but I didn't take any IELTS or TOEFL test and I prepared for IELTS and at the same time so research at home with my computer to find out which country and what kinds of colleges are suitable for me.I ended up choosing Canada to study and have plan to settle down after graduation.The question is,many people told me I would be more likely to get rejected when I apply Study Permit because It hard to explain my condition.My favorite school is Red River College and University of Manitoba and want to study Computer Science.Could you guys give me some suggestions?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Dude you should be thinking of taking IELTS air Toefl first... You will not get direct admission into any University without an English proficiency test...

Secondly, if you don't have a good enough English-speaking to get a decent English test score you can also go for ESL course before going into University...

Getting admission into University might not be that difficult... Well your problem might be your low grades but is it not impossible but you may need to target to a not so prestigious institution...

After been admitted into any University well it's likely to get your visa and come to Canada as long as you can show them you have enough money... You shouldn't worry too much about your gap but try to have a strong argument for that...

Settling in Canada with a bachelor's degree might be difficult... It is much easier after a Masters or PhD degree

rupkaur

Apr 7, 2015
Buddy u can't even imagine to study in foreign country without having any language test..first go for that...
Try to get at least 6 in each..low academies can b justified in SOP..

llllllove

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
Dude you should be thinking of taking IELTS air Toefl first... You will not get direct admission into any University without an English proficiency test...

Secondly, if you don't have a good enough English-speaking to get a decent English test score you can also go for ESL course before going into University...

Getting admission into University might not be that difficult... Well your problem might be your low grades but is it not impossible but you may need to target to a not so prestigious institution...

After been admitted into any University well it's likely to get your visa and come to Canada as long as you can show them you have enough money... You shouldn't worry too much about your gap but try to have a strong argument for that...

Settling in Canada with a bachelor's degree might be difficult... It is much easier after a Masters or PhD degree
I have got my IELTS 6.0 in this january but it's still not enough for red river college and university of manitoba,I will take IELTS or TOEFL again this month ,I finnally focus on studying in province because it provides better policy for international students studying in manitoba to apply PR under PNP.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Yes your priority now shoulder be getting a good English test score... Then everything else... And you should target for January 2016 intake