+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do you guys stay motived for re-taking & re-taking IELTS & CELPIP?

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hey guys,

How do you stay motivated with taking (or re-taking) IELTS or CELPIP for immigration? I'm really struggling mentally, as I work full-time and my work permit is about to expire in 6 months. In order for me not to loose my job, I have to get 8777 or 9999 in Celpip. So far, I have taken CELPIP twice. both times scored 9+ in everything, except writing... It was 8 both times. I will take IELTS next Saturday for the first time to try it out.

All in all, how do you guys stay motivated in your journey? What keeps you going? As I'm really struggling today, thinking about my exam... Sometimes it feels like it's no longer worth it, but then I think how much I have achieved so far (getting work permit, 1 year of CEC, etc)... Maybe you have some tips? Also, on average, how many times it took you to get a desired score in English exam? all the best

Shaf13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
hahaha because you don't have a choice so you have to stay motivated and keep going in order to accomplish your goals :)

nipa123

Star Member
May 13, 2018
Hello,

I have made a written complaint to BC regarding my speaking test. The examiner was very rough and I was not able to talk by getting much interruption from her. Can anyone tell me that whether BC will hold my IELTS result that I have taken on 1st December based on this? I am feeling so helpless as it was my 11th attempt for CLB 9.

Thanks
Nazia

Shaf13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Hello,

I have made a written complaint to BC regarding my speaking test. The examiner was very rough and I was not able to talk by getting much interruption from her. Can anyone tell me that whether BC will hold my IELTS result that I have taken on 1st December based on this? I am feeling so helpless as it was my 11th attempt for CLB 9.

Thanks
Nazia
where are you from?