+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I reapply after my visa refusal

SHRIYA.UPRETI

Mar 7, 2019
Hi.
My visa is refused for the second time.

I applied for BBA- Project Management 3years course, April 2019 intake through a consultant

First reason: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I applied again with the justification letter. Justifying all the reasons.

Second reason:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I need to know what do I do next.
Please help me with the same.

Qualifications :
10th from Philippines in 2014
Hotel and restaurant management from Philippines from 2014-2016
Internship in Philippines from 2016-2017

After which I came back to India and started working from Dec 2017 to Dec 2018 in a parlour.

mr_vishal

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Hi.

I applied for BBA- Project Management 3years course, April 2019 intake through a consultant

First reason: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Second reason:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in

Qualifications :

After which I came back to India and started working from Dec 2017 to Dec 2018 in a parlour.
Many senior members can help you. But, I would suggest get guidance from the best consultant. please talk with IDP consultant.

Reactions: dreamy2536

Dompax

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi.

Second reason:

Qualifications :

Don't lose hope ok.
The major reason they denied your second application was due to a inability to state-up your statement of purpose(sop) well. While applying again try and make sure that you convince the visa officer that you gonna come back after your proposed course.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi.

Second reason:

Qualifications :

To add to other commenters, it looks like you are a Citizen of Philippines. As such you will have greater difficulty proving your home ties when staying in a foreign country.

I would also like to note that Project Management is something normally done by Engineering students since you have done hotel management why not try something related to that?

SHRIYA.UPRETI

Mar 7, 2019
To add to other commenters, it looks like you are a Citizen of Philippines. As such you will have greater difficulty proving your home ties when staying in a foreign country.

I would also like to note that Project Management is something normally done by Engineering students since you have done hotel management why not try something related to that?
I do agree with you. Wouldn't it be a risk if I'll apply for the 3rd time, also would change my course from Project management to Hotel Management.

Should I apply for the third time changing my course and university?

SHRIYA.UPRETI

Mar 7, 2019
Don't lose hope ok.
The major reason they denied your second application was due to a inability to state-up your statement of purpose(sop) well. While applying again try and make sure that you convince the visa officer that you gonna come back after your proposed course.
Thank you. But I feel like it'll be a risk and there are less chances as it has been refused twice. I don't know what I should do next

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I do agree with you. Wouldn't it be a risk if I'll apply for the 3rd time, also would change my course from Project management to Hotel Management.

Should I apply for the third time changing my course and university?
There is no risk in applying. You are always free to apply if circumstances change and changing your course to something more down your line would be considered as a change in circumstance. Unless you have the ability to stay in a foreign country without a visa, it is always advisable to apply from your home country.

There are people who have got rejected multiple times and have got a study visa in the end. I would however suggest not applying one after the other and give it some time, do research, and think about it.

SHRIYA.UPRETI

Mar 7, 2019
There is no risk in applying. You are always free to apply if circumstances change and changing your course to something more down your line would be considered as a change in circumstance. Unless you have the ability to stay in a foreign country without a visa, it is always advisable to apply from your home country.

There are people who have got rejected multiple times and have got a study visa in the end. I would however suggest not applying one after the other and give it some time, do research, and think about it.
Thank you so much. I will try to take sometime and change my course and university and would apply for July intake. Also I have a question. My reason for refusal was :

What more can I do to satisfy them ?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thank you so much. I will try to take sometime and change my course and university and would apply for July intake. Also I have a question. My reason for refusal was :

What more can I do to satisfy them ?
Best would be to apply for what is called CAIPS notes. There are many websites offering this service. You will get the exact reason why the visa officer denied your application. If I were to guess, I would say that the course you took does not match your work and study history, also you are in a foreign country.

SHRIYA.UPRETI

Mar 7, 2019
Best would be to apply for what is called CAIPS notes. There are many websites offering this service. You will get the exact reason why the visa officer denied your application. If I were to guess, I would say that the course you took does not match your work and study history, also you are in a foreign country.
I'm holding an Indian passport and now I'm back to India. I completed my schooling in Philippines.

How long would it take for CAIPS?

SHRIYA.UPRETI

Mar 7, 2019
Oh, then that should not be an issue. CAIPS should take around 30 days.
Do you think the issue is with my IELTS score?
6.5 overall
L-8 R-5.5 W-5.5 S-6.5

The mentioned reason was :

So I think the issue is with the course.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Do you think the issue is with my IELTS score?
6.5 overall
L-8 R-5.5 W-5.5 S-6.5

The mentioned reason was :

So I think the issue is with the course.
Yes, you can definitely improve your score. 5.5 is not that great. I would suggest to get the CAIPS notes in any case.

SHRIYA.UPRETI

Mar 7, 2019
Yes, you can definitely improve your score. 5.5 is not that great. I would suggest to get the CAIPS notes in any case.
Thank you so much for your help. I will. Apply to another college and change my course for July intake as I already have my Offer letter for the same because I applied to few other institutes in Canada . Hopefully it'll be approved this time.

Reactions: dookie24

Dompax

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Thank you. But I feel like it'll be a risk and there are less chances as it has been refused twice. I don't know what I should do next
There is no risk, all I can tell you to make sure that the course you apply fits your current job "if working" but "if not working, make sure its fit the last course you studied, then, calm down and write an acceptable SOP.
Don't lose hope, because thousands of men that are being succeeded in life now have failed many times, so... Just chill, work hard and pray