+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how do i prove religious persecution as an american muslim

chris88a

May 15, 2019
what kind of evidence do i need to get refugee status. I have ptsd from harassment and don't feel safe anywhere anymore. I'm a born us citizen so I think refugee status is a long shot for me, but I want out anyway I can get out.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
I think the better question is what proof you already have to prove you are being personally attacked due to your religion.

Asking for what kind of evidence you need to get “ideas” on what may work spells a lot of trouble.

So, what proof do you have? List them and maybe someone who reads your thread can give you an idea of your chances. But, you are correct, being born in the US works against you. There are a lot of states, the first step is always to move to a different location in your country. You can also report to the police if there is someone attacking you.

IMO, you should explore economic programs instead of asylum.

chris88a

May 15, 2019
I think the better question is what proof you already have to prove you are being personally attacked due to your religion.

Asking for what kind of evidence you need to get “ideas” on what may work spells a lot of trouble.

So, what proof do you have? List them and maybe someone who reads your thread can give you an idea of your chances. But, you are correct, being born in the US works against you. There are a lot of states, the first step is always to move to a different location in your country. You can also report to the police if there is someone attacking you.

IMO, you should explore economic programs instead of asylum.
just my testimony possibly others as well, I'm going to get some kind of certificate program to increase my chances of finding a job offer, I've had to cause severe life altering injury to people in legal self defense but wasn't arrested the police viewed what i did as legal and didn't bother to document it.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
just my testimony possibly others as well, I'm going to get some kind of certificate program to increase my chances of finding a job offer, I've had to cause severe life altering injury to people in legal self defense but wasn't arrested the police viewed what i did as legal and didn't bother to document it.
Testimonies won’t really do any good without indisputable proof. He says she says evidence are unreliable. Definitely increase your chance at having a skill that will give you a job offer. Again, the US is a big country, lots of other places to move to as well. Claiming asylum without attempting relocation within your home country just won’t work and you already have a difficult path to even being recognized as a refugee due to being a US citizen.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There is zero chance you will receive asylum as a US citizen. Don't do it. You will be told to move if you don't feel safe in your own community. Apply for an economic immigration program or work towards qualifying for one. Canada has racism too. We had a terrorist killing people at a mosque. You have no grounds for asylum.

chris88a

May 15, 2019
Testimonies won’t really do any good without indisputable proof. He says she says evidence are unreliable. Definitely increase your chance at having a skill that will give you a job offer. Again, the US is a big country, lots of other places to move to as well. Claiming asylum without attempting relocation within your home country just won’t work and you already have a difficult path to even being recognized as a refugee due to being a US citizen.
There is zero chance you will receive asylum as a US citizen. Don't do it. You will be told to move if you don't feel safe in your own community. Apply for an economic immigration program or work towards qualifying for one. Canada has racism too. We had a terrorist killing people at a mosque. You have no grounds for asylum.
I originally only wanted to leave the deep south but tension with Iran is getting worse. I'll at least leave the state.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
what kind of evidence do i need to get refugee status. I have ptsd from harassment and don't feel safe anywhere anymore. I'm a born us citizen so I think refugee status is a long shot for me, but I want out anyway I can get out.
There's no chance your refugee claim will be accepted by Canada. It's not that it's a long shot - it's a no shot.

If you wish to immigrate to Canada, you should focus on applying through economic immigration programs like Express Entry. That's the only realistic option.