+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I pay restoration fees online?

tommy503

Jun 25, 2016
Hi,
I have been requested to pay $200 late application fee due to a late submission of work permit application. (My student visa expired before work permit got sent in. However it was within the 90 day period of graduation). I was just on the phone with a representative who told me she would forward me an email outlining how to do so. Unfortunately this email did not give me any hints of how to do so. :(
I did find fee information on CIC's website and the $200 seem to apply to the visa "restoration of temporary residency status".

The question is - How do I process this payment?
I am unable to apply for this going through My Account since I'm directed through a questionnaire that never takes me to the restoration of temporary residence no matter what answers I put through.
I also tried to go directly to "pay fees' without logging in to CIC's website but just before being able to enter payment information I am requested to "Finish my application"

I am puzzled by the response given from representative since it did not provide ANY clear indications of how to do this.