N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hello people,

I am a Provincial Nominee currently awaiting medical request. My wife gave birth some weeks ago. Someone should please guide me on how to include the new baby's details in my application. What forms do I need to fill and upload?

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

gibosita

Jul 9, 2014
I got this email when I contacted CIC about adding my new baby to my application. When I did as instructed, today they added her the the application

Dear ***

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.

To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website and send them to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia:

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
A copy of the family member’s valid passport,
Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,
and

The add-on request including:
your name,
your client ID number/UCI,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship,and
if applicable, the proof of payment.
You must write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.

*A family member is a spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child.
**If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required.

Sincerely,

Show quoted text