+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I get study and work in Canada at the same time?

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hello Every one :
I am 23 doing BSCS .Next year I'll be graduating and I want go to Canada for doing my M.Sc . So the Question is can I work and study in canada at the same time and are their universities that has low fee than the others.Also I have my relatives that live in canada and are canadian citizens so do I have good chances to live and study in canada?
Thanks in advance :) ;)

sparta909

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I don't understand what the current study "BSCS" means. But I may help you with finding universities. There is a ranked list of universities available on this link - webometrics.info/en/North_america/Canada. You can see the rank and then visit their respective websites (links to which are given on the websites). Find the program that interests you by visiting the "Graduate studies" section on the websites that you visit.

In my personal research I have noticed that the better ranked universities may have lesser fee. However, generally speaking most of the universities and colleges have almost similar fee for same programs. Do keep in mind that MSc. programs in top ranked universities are very competitive. However, if you make it to the program, you may also receive funds for your study. You may choose to do MEng which are project based or coursebased programs, if you want to work after completing masters. If you want to do PhD, choose to do research based (thesis) MSc.

Yes, you can work along with your studies i.e. only part time (20 hours a week). You may make enough to bear your expenses (accommodation and food) for the month by this. But you will have to provide the fees from other sources.

After completing your studies you may work for some time and then apply for Permanent Residency, and live and work in Canada.