+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I get admission for part time masters program in Canada

Kingsley1010

May 24, 2018
Please I need a guide and a contact on how I can get an admission into university of windsor Canada to study the part time program of masters in engineering management. I want to relocate with my family and Aldo obtain my masters also. I was given some requirements but do not know which one to do. Here are the requirements:
Minimum TOEFL: 250, IBT-100, minimum ietls: 7.0, minimum: Pearson: 68. Do I obtain all or only one. Please if you also have a sample letter on statement of purpose and the best reference for such an admission. You advises are highly necessary. Thank you as I await your responses.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Putting aside whether a part time course would qualify for a study permit or not how would you plan to support yourself and your family taking this part time / weekend program as an international student given you cannot work at all when attending just a part time course. Your spouse cannot work either unless you were attending a full time course.

That will be important fact to show in any study permit application especially if I read correctly this is a 2 year course without ability being part time to have any income in Canada. Also seems applications for international applicants for this course are closed for this year anyway according to the website.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/study-permits/other-considerations.html

Last edited:

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Minimum TOEFL: 250, IBT-100, minimum ietls: 7.0, minimum: Pearson: 68. Do I obtain all or only one. Please if you also have a sample letter on statement of purpose and the best reference for such an admission. You advises are highly necessary. Thank you as I await your responses.

and you need any one of them