+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do i find UCI on previous visa issued in 2003? HELP plzzzzzz? Stuck?

super1797

Apr 18, 2012
Hello people! I am from PAKISTAN and me and my family were issued Visit Visa or TRV way back in 2003. While filling the form now i found UCI? How do i find that? As i read articles on net saying it,ll b an 8 digit code and horizontally some people saying it,ll be like BXXXXXXX and some like xxxx - xxxx. Please help totally perplexed? :(
Or is it not applicable to me? And somethings in form u can,t leave them blank as it still doesn,t work with "N/A" .
I am stuck in filling form and i dont want to spoil my hard work because of this small malicious thing! Please people help!! :eek:

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

super1797 said:
Hello people! I am from PAKISTAN and me and my family were issued Visit Visa or TRV way back in 2003. While filling the form now i found UCI? How do i find that? As i read articles on net saying it,ll b an 8 digit code and horizontally some people saying it,ll be like BXXXXXXX and some like xxxx - xxxx. Please help totally perplexed? :(
Or is it not applicable to me? And somethings in form u can,t leave them blank as it still doesn,t work with "N/A" .
I am stuck in filling form and i dont want to spoil my hard work because of this small malicious thing! Please people help!! :eek:
It would be xxxx-xxxx . You would have only had one if you were issued a document when you arrived in Canada. As you have to declare your previous visit on the application, it isn't a big deal if you don't know it.