+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I delete one course details in the WES application.

kris.madhu22

Oct 10, 2016
Friends,
I have created an ECA application on the WES website by listing the 3 courses I have studied in my graduation and post graduation, the 3 is as listed below;
1)Bachelor of Science in Zoology-Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India
2)Post Graduate Diploma in Applied and Industrial Biotechnology-SIES College, Mumbai University
3)Masters of Technology in Bioinformatics-Padmashree Dr.D.Y.Patil University of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics.

The first and third courses gave attested mark sheets and transcripts whereas the second course just provided a certificate (not attested as it was an in-house college programme which did not come under a specific university although SIES college falls under Mumbai University). So when I sent to WES they replied back showing pending documents for the second course. So now I wish to take off the course from the WES application. Kindly let me know on how I can delete the course details on the WES application, please. Is there a number or email id on which I can contact WES, please.

tanyasingh88

Jan 11, 2020
hey @kris.madhu22
I see that you got one of your transcripts from DY Patil University - School of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics. How did you send the transcripts? Did you get it from the school or from the main university in Nerul?
Can you please give me some details as I am having trouble getting my transcripts to WES. I did my B.Tech. in Bioinformatics from Dy patil.

Thank you

tanyasingh88

Jan 11, 2020
Hey...I just wanted to ask you about the procedure how you got the transcripts from D Y PAtil? How did you send it to wes as WES wants it directly from the university and DY Patil has said that they don't send the transcripts.

If you could tell me about that, it would be great

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
I didnt studied from DY Patil Univ.
I just gave example of my case where I got to delete 1 on my education credentials

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
@Gunik1123 How long did it took to get it reflected in WES account. I followed the same procedure but till now it's not reflected yet. How much time does it take?
They did in 2 days for me.
But I received following response from WES - "The requested credential has been removed from your order. We have updated the status of your account to reflect this change. "

Reactions: RY9

RY9

Sep 27, 2020
They did in 2 days for me.
But I received following response from WES - "The requested credential has been removed from your order. We have updated the status of your account to reflect this change. "
Thanks @Gunik1123 . I got the same reply from WES but i m not able to see any update in my account. Won't we able to see that?

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks @Gunik1123 . I got the same reply from WES but i m not able to see any update in my account. Won't we able to see that?
They will delete the particular course/degree from the list .
give them 3-4 working days , if still its not deleted raise a query and attach screenshot of their last reply

RY9

Sep 27, 2020
They will delete the particular course/degree from the list .
give them 3-4 working days , if still its not deleted raise a query and attach screenshot of their last reply
Thanks @Gunik1123 . I called them today asking about and they said they have removed it from ur order. Then i asked them why it's showing in required documents and they replied that ur application remains the same but it won't matter as we are able to see it removed from our side. Not sure if it's true or not or they are ignoring it.

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks @Gunik1123 . I called them today asking about and they said they have removed it from ur order. Then i asked them why it's showing in required documents and they replied that ur application remains the same but it won't matter as we are able to see it removed from our side. Not sure if it's true or not or they are ignoring it.

What id current status showing up for ur said degree? is it showing as " Not received"?

RY9

Sep 27, 2020
What id current status showing up for ur said degree? is it showing as " Not received"?
I haven't send the my master degree yet. I will be sending it now. I thought first to get my Bachelor's degree removed and then send it.

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sending or not sending a degree is not related to process of deleting a academic degree from your WES request.
Then wont delete the Academic degree if they had received part of it like - ur institute send only marksheets and not degree . in this case wes wont delete your Academic degrees from your account wen if u request them to do so