+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I correct PR form that was sent by my Father which had some missing informations.

steven@gomes

Aug 18, 2023
My father went came to Canada as a protected person and got his decision for PR made last month. He was given a form which was to be filled for giving the PR card. But he made a little mistake in the form. He submitted the form last week. How do I resend the corrected form to IRCC. How is it possible to tell IRCC to accept latest form and to ignore the form that was sent at first.
Thank you in advance for the assistance.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
My father went came to Canada as a protected person and got his decision for PR made last month. He was given a form which was to be filled for giving the PR card. But he made a little mistake in the form. He submitted the form last week. How do I resend the corrected form to IRCC. How is it possible to tell IRCC to accept latest form and to ignore the form that was sent at first.
Thank you in advance for the assistance.
What form are you referring to and what was the mistake?

steven@gomes

Aug 18, 2023
What form are you referring to and what was the mistake?
The form was IMM0008 and the mistake was in basic information such as contact information, dependent children information. The form was given after the PR decision was made. IRCC sent a mail and written that they wanted my father to fill IMM0008, IMM5669 and another form. The representative made the mistakes. Then we sent another mail with the corrected form telling about the mistakes our representative made. Will this work. The deadline was also over. Will there be any problems after that. Will IRCC accept our form? Extremely sorry for late reply.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
The form was IMM0008 and the mistake was in basic information such as contact information, dependent children information. The form was given after the PR decision was made. IRCC sent a mail and written that they wanted my father to fill IMM0008, IMM5669 and another form. The representative made the mistakes. Then we sent another mail with the corrected form telling about the mistakes our representative made. Will this work. The deadline was also over. Will there be any problems after that. Will IRCC accept our form? Extremely sorry for late reply.
You can fill corrected one and upload via webform... Include short narration on fields you are correcting

Reactions: steven@gomes

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did he forget to mention some of his children for example? What type of missing information could have a significant issue.

Reactions: steven@gomes

steven@gomes

Aug 18, 2023
Did he forget to mention some of his children for example? What type of missing information could have a significant issue.
You can fill corrected one and upload via webform... Include short narration on fields you are correcting
You're right. We corrected the information through webform and informed it to IRCC by calling them. They then received the corrected information and sent us a mail. It worked out fine. Thank you a lot for support.

steven@gomes

Aug 18, 2023
The representative forgot to add dependent children, educational background of the dependent child and other necessary background information. As a result this happened. But this was corrected with the help of new representative who sent a mail in the webform and we informed to IRCC by calling them and they mailed us that they got the correct information. Everything is all right now. Thank you a lot for support.