+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I check Current Status of my online visitor visa application?

FAHIMBD

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
I know where in my GCKey account it is. I am just looking for a list of possible messages. In the Current Status section, it now says submitted. What other possible things could it say there?

I am asking because I logged in today and it said something different there. I should have taken a screenshot. I clicked to view application details and then went back to the previous page and it changed back to "Submitted". I am kicking myself for not recording what exactly it said there.

Does anyone here know or have a list of all the messages that are usually displayed there?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I know where in my GCKey account it is. I am just looking for a list of possible messages. In the Current Status section, it now says submitted. What other possible things could it say there?

I am asking because I logged in today and it said something different there. I should have taken a screenshot. I clicked to view application details and then went back to the previous page and it changed back to "Submitted". I am kicking myself for not recording what exactly it said there.

Does anyone here know or have a list of all the messages that are usually displayed there?
If something gets updated on your application it says something like "Application Updated". And it case of a new message, instead of "Read" it says "New".