+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do i cancel or terminate an ongoing SP application.

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Hi guys

I would like to know how to cancel or terminate an ongoing SP application. I got refused first time and I am about to apply again the second time.
But this time after applying I will not wait for months to get a positive or a negative result, I will try for other job opportunities in the USA as my sister already settled there.

So let say, if I get a job from USA, will I be able to cancel or terminate an ongoing SP application. so I can get a refund from the university and my GIC amount back.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

MesopotamiaSon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hi guys

I would like to know how to cancel or terminate an ongoing SP application. I got refused first time and I am about to apply again the second time.
But this time after applying I will not wait for months to get a positive or a negative result, I will try for other job opportunities in the USA as my sister already settled there.

So let say, if I get a job from USA, will I be able to cancel or terminate an ongoing SP application. so I can get a refund from the university and my GIC amount back.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks
You can cancel application by raising a webform, but if the eligibility review has already started you will not be able to cancel it
also you have to check with your university because I think most universities won't refund you in case you cancel your application, they will refund you only in case of refusal of your study permit

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
You can cancel application by raising a webform, but if the eligibility review has already started you will not be able to cancel it
also you have to check with your university because I think most universities won't refund you in case you cancel your application, they will refund you only in case of refusal of your study permit
oh, thanks.