AOR Received.
Feb 11Th 2015 AOR2 AG 5th 2015-pgr
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
Medicals received on Ecas
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
I just sent my application, but i'm just wondering how is the communication with the applicant after SA. They send e-mails to the sponsor or they send mail to the sponsored person. I didn't provide an e-mail adress for me(i'm the sponsored person) and i'm currently in Canada as a visitor so i won't be able to see if they send me a mail to my home in Mexico.
Thanks a lot.

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Lovelycomplex said:
I just sent my application, but i'm just wondering how is the communication with the applicant after SA. They send e-mails to the sponsor or they send mail to the sponsored person. I didn't provide an e-mail adress for me(i'm the sponsored person) and i'm currently in Canada as a visitor so i won't be able to see if they send me a mail to my home in Mexico.
Thanks a lot.
if your sponsor ıs not ur representatıve then the communıcatıon wıll be ın your maıl...(address or e-maıl)ıf u have provıded them an e maıl they wıll contact you by e maıl.ıf not then they wıll send u letter :)but as u say you dıdnt provıde e maıl.ı thınk you should contact them and gıve them your e maıl and your address through the system of canadıan goverment....you have declared your address ın canada?my advıce to ınform them and gıve them an e maıl so that you receıve everythıng there

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
ninakap30 said:
if your sponsor ıs not ur representatıve then the communıcatıon wıll be ın your maıl...(address or e-maıl)ıf u have provıded them an e maıl they wıll contact you by e maıl.ıf not then they wıll send u letter :)but as u say you dıdnt provıde e maıl.ı thınk you should contact them and gıve them your e maıl and your address through the system of canadıan goverment....you have declared your address ın canada?my advıce to ınform them and gıve them an e maıl so that you receıve everythıng there
about Sponsor approval your sponsor wıll accept an e maıl....the rest of communıcatıon wıll be to you

fandv

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
CPC-M: None. Singapore: 25 Apr 2013
File Transfer...
17 Apr 2013
Med's Request
2nd request: 5 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
1st: 12 Dec 2012. 2nd: 11 Feb 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2014 and also e-CAS changed to "In Process" on that day. Passport got to Singapore: 12 Mar '14
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on eCAS: 12 April 2014. Visa n COPR issued 8 April 2014, received 16 May 2014.
LANDED..........
20 May 2014. PR card arrived on 29 July 2014.
Lovelycomplex said:
Thanks a lot.
I'm Canadian, and I sponsored my Indonesian wife (she applied via the Singapore office). The CIC communicated with us in the following manners:

Acknowledgement that the application had reached CPC Mississauga: I didn't get it because our application forms vanished. If they didn't get lost, I would've got the AOR from CPC Mississauga via email though

Sponsorship approval: CPC Mississauga emailed me

Acknowledgement that the application package had arrived in Singapore: the Singapore office emailed my wife

2nd medical request: the Singapore office emailed my wife

Passport request: the Singapore office sent a physical letter to my wife's residence in Indonesia

Relationship proofs: the Singapore office returned them to my wife's residence in Indonesia

Passport (with visa) and COPR: Singapore office sent them to my wife's residence in Indonesia, via registered mail

Lovelycomplex

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7th 2014
Doc's Request.
Jan 26th 2015-Marriage Certificate request
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
Thank you so much, oh!, now i don't know what to do, how can i send them my email adress and my adress in canada i'm as a visitor visa with my husband in his house

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Lovelycomplex said:
Thank you so much, oh!, now i don't know what to do, how can i send them my email adress and my adress in canada i'm as a visitor visa with my husband in his house
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
ninakap30 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp
i have sent u a pm but ı dont know ıf you receıved ıt so ı wrote and here...ı would suggest you to ınform them...whıch vısa offıce are you?from thıs lınk u can send them an enquıry and explaın them the sıtuatıon.as you dıd to me.ıts better to know where you are and how they can contact you at any tıme :)dont panıc

Lovelycomplex

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7th 2014
Doc's Request.
Jan 26th 2015-Marriage Certificate request
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
Hi nina, thank you so much for your answers i don't think i put i was livng in canada since i got here sincd august just to marry my husband who i meet since 2010 in different trips (not here, to other places) but i didn't put i was living here with him now, but i mean we got marry here just a couple of days before we sent the application so the marriage says we got marry here in canada and i send a copy of my visitor record, and a photocophy of my passport showing the stamp that i enter canada, and then i sent my canadian trv photocophy and i remember i wrote in the sponsored questionnarie that i never lived with him but that i was visiting him.

The problem is that in the link you provided it says it is in order to the adress if your application is being processed in canada, now it is, in mississauga but we haven't received SA or anything so we don't have UCI number or anything :( not even AOR or someting since we just sent it, do you thing i should change it tru the link anyway, or my husband should call them before SA to let them now my new adress here with him? Or i just change it tru the link?

Thank you so so much we are a very young couple so we did everything as good as we could but still :(

Thank you so so much

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Lovelycomplex said:
Hi nina, thank you so much for your answers i don't think i put i was livng in canada since i got here sincd august just to marry my husband who i meet since 2010 in different trips (not here, to other places) but i didn't put i was living here with him now, but i mean we got marry here just a couple of days before we sent the application so the marriage says we got marry here in canada and i send a copy of my visitor record, and a photocophy of my passport showing the stamp that i enter canada, and then i sent my canadian trv photocophy and i remember i wrote in the sponsored questionnarie that i never lived with him but that i was visiting him.

The problem is that in the link you provided it says it is in order to the adress if your application is being processed in canada, now it is, in mississauga but we haven't received SA or anything so we don't have UCI number or anything :( not even AOR or someting since we just sent it, do you thing i should change it tru the link anyway, or my husband should call them before SA to let them now my new adress here with him? Or i just change it tru the link?

Thank you so so much we are a very young couple so we did everything as good as we could but still :(

Thank you so so much
ı thınk that ıts not mandatory to provıde UCı....ıf you look there ıs a lıttle ıtem next to thr UCı gap there ıt says that some people do not have UCı yet....ın fact most people change theır address after the SA...ın your case the only that makes me wonder ıs that you dıdnt provıde an e maıl so that they can contact you for the Sa....try to call the cıc centre ın canada and explaın them the sıtuatıon...but ı dont thınk that makıng an enquıry would hurt :)