+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How did you write your "Outline of Relationship"?

ucasumon

Apr 9, 2017
Hi Guys, need some help. I got this letter from CIC. Should I write the questionnaire as letter format and submit. any suggestion will be really appreciable.

> Proof of Relationship: Documents that demonstrate the couple’s relationship is developing socially, financially, personally and is known to the public domain. Example of documental evidence includes, but is not limited to: photos, proof of communication, statements of shared bank accounts/credit cards, proof of shared ownership of residential property, shared residential leases, shared rental receipts, bills for shared utilities accounts (such as electricity, gas or telephone), mail addressed to either or both of you at the same address, important documents for both of you showing the same address (such as identification documents, driver’s licences and insurance policies), tax returns, beneficiary, etc..

> Relationship: Description of the development of your courtship.

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Hi Guys, need some help. I got this letter from CIC. Should I write the questionnaire as letter format and submit. any suggestion will be really appreciable.

> Proof of Relationship: Documents that demonstrate the couple’s relationship is developing socially, financially, personally and is known to the public domain. Example of documental evidence includes, but is not limited to: photos, proof of communication, statements of shared bank accounts/credit cards, proof of shared ownership of residential property, shared residential leases, shared rental receipts, bills for shared utilities accounts (such as electricity, gas or telephone), mail addressed to either or both of you at the same address, important documents for both of you showing the same address (such as identification documents, driver’s licences and insurance policies), tax returns, beneficiary, etc..

> Relationship: Description of the development of your courtship.
First if your married you should give them pictures of you both together, honeymoon, the wedding ceremony pictures together with families and friends , the receipt of the money remittances , gifts, parcels , conversation of yous, and even conversation with the families .
Second you should maybe detailed when you start the relationship how it started. Blah blah.
They are asking you the genuinely of your relationship from your sponsor.

Deepti8888

Jan 2, 2019
This narrative letter does it has to be one letter that we write together or it has to be one from me and one from my wife?

Jhe05

Dec 12, 2018
Anyone can help because my husband doesn’t have his old passport because its lost is it ok not pass that one . Because he late registered his birth that’s why they need additional information but he submitted the other requirements

remdrew

May 2, 2021
Hello All!
I just got married to a Canadian citizen in Canada. We never met before our marriage.
But I was able to go to Canada as extended family and in our application for visit visa, we said that we met here in my country and provided his passport stamp (here in my country ).

We are planning to submit Spousal sponsorship, we just don't know if we gonna say we just met online and got married on our first meeting physically or should we stick to our story same from what we submitted for my visitor visa application but, we can only provide passport stamp and no photos together.

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
Hello All!
I just got married to a Canadian citizen in Canada. We never met before our marriage.
But I was able to go to Canada as extended family and in our application for visit visa, we said that we met here in my country and provided his passport stamp (here in my country ).

We are planning to submit Spousal sponsorship, we just don't know if we gonna say we just met online and got married on our first meeting physically or should we stick to our story same from what we submitted for my visitor visa application but, we can only provide passport stamp and no photos together.
You should tell the truth. Doing anything else puts you at risk of misrepresentation being the reason for a refusal

Reactions: YVR123

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
Thank you for the response. But they might check my visit visa application?
If I understood your initial post correctly, you lied to IRCC on the visitor visa application and now want to know if you should continue the lie on the PR application. You should assume that IRCC will check your visitor visa application. To be honest I think you need to consult a good immigration lawyer about how to deal with this.

remdrew

May 2, 2021
If I understood your initial post correctly, you lied to IRCC on the visitor visa application and now want to know if you should continue the lie on the PR application. You should assume that IRCC will check your visitor visa application. To be honest I think you need to consult a good immigration lawyer about how to deal with this.
I do really appreciate yournresponse. Have a great day!

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hello All!

Do not change your story, othetwise you will lose all credibility with IRCC.
You started off with a lie now you have no other choice but to go with yout made up naarative.

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
This is why it’s very important to always tell the truth from the beginning. The more you lie or the more you have to keep up a lie, the greater chances you have of contradicting yourself and being caught in a lie.

That’s the last thing you want when filing for spousal sponsorship where the possibility of inadvertently contradicting yourself is enough of an issue to begin with.

Even something small might not seem like a big deal at the time, but it can come back to bite you hard later, and that’s where a lawyer may be necessary to get out of a mess.

Reactions: cad0420 and Phalos

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
This is why it’s very important to always tell the truth from the beginning. The more you lie or the more you have to keep up a lie, the greater chances you have of contradicting yourself and being caught in a lie.

That’s the last thing you want when filing for spousal sponsorship where the possibility of inadvertently contradicting yourself is enough of an issue to begin with.

Even something small might not seem like a big deal at the time, but it can come back to bite you hard later, and that’s where a lawyer may be necessary to get out of a mess.
Well said.