+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW CRS SCORE INCREASED FROM 447 TO 472. MIXED EMOTIONS

Shreyas90h

Apr 12, 2015
Hello All,

"YOU WILL NEED TO USE CRS CALCULATOR TO SOLVE THE BELOW QUERY"

I wanted to ask for some clarification here.
I joined my first company on 31st march 2014 and left on 23rd nov 2016.
Now i swtiched to second company from 25th Nov 2016 to present (3 years are not over yet). Noc IS 2173

If you see the duration it is still between 2 to 3 years and i am entering on CRS tool the experience to be 2 years as 3 years are still not finished 3 years will be completed on 4th april 2017
Score is
Listening- 8
Reading - 7
Writing -7
Speaking - 7.5
overall 7.5

Age is 26 complete
Single
Post graduation done
No canadian degree
Experience is Non canadian experience
NO pnp
NO job offer
No nomination of province

WES done and got rank as Masters from that WES organisation.

1...So now i want to ask that if i check in CRS tool the score is coming as 447 and in my profile on 5th feb 2017 it was showing as 472.SO here i would like to highlight that 3 years are still not over. How did the CRS score increase? i mean i am happy that it increased however this needs to be known that how it increased even when 3yrs are yet to be completed?. Second thing, in my application when i received the ITA on 8th feb 2017 there is a pdf file or a notification file which cic uploads on your profile when you get ITA. Now here also the score is shown as 472. I am really tensed as in 3 yrs are still not completed the 3 yrs will be completed on 4th april 2017. Please help me as i am tensed in this situation :'(

2...Also should I accept the ITA or decline ?

3..Just to let you know i was not looking out my cic profile for past 2 months as score was low. But since i was not selected for the last 53rd draw happened on 25th jan 2017 WITH 453 SCORE and 54th draw happened on 8th feb 2017 then it means it increased between 25th jan 2017 to 8th feb 2017 ???

Also please note for this you will need to use the CRS calculator. So please reply me after using the crs calculator.given information is correct.
EXPERTS PLEASE REPLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Shreyas,

CIC profile only has months & not date and hence it considered 3 years while calculating as soon as Feb started (as you might have entered start date as March).

I am also in same boat & my profile is showing CRS based on 2 years exp even when my actual exp is just 1 year, 11 months & 15 days. I had asked this query twice earlier & experts suggested me not to accept if I get an invitation. Hence, I'm planning to change start date to Feb (instead of 15-Jan) so that score is reduced to consider only 1 year.

If we go by that suggestion then you should reject invitation at this point. However, please do let me know if you receive any contradictory information.

One of my query & responses are in below post:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canadian-exp-profile-not-considering-short-duration-t472667.0.html

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check the criteria and compare it with points awarded against each section in your EE profile login. You'll know under which section you've got extra points.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
If you original score is 447, yesterday's draw was 447 therefore u r fine. Don't decline it.

Shreyas90h said:
Hello All,

"YOU WILL NEED TO USE CRS CALCULATOR TO SOLVE THE BELOW QUERY"

I wanted to ask for some clarification here.
I joined my first company on 31st march 2014 and left on 23rd nov 2016.
Now i swtiched to second company from 25th Nov 2016 to present (3 years are not over yet). Noc IS 2173

If you see the duration it is still between 2 to 3 years and i am entering on CRS tool the experience to be 2 years as 3 years are still not finished 3 years will be completed on 4th april 2017
Score is
Listening- 8
Reading - 7
Writing -7
Speaking - 7.5
overall 7.5

Age is 26 complete
Single
Post graduation done
No canadian degree
Experience is Non canadian experience
NO pnp
NO job offer
No nomination of province

WES done and got rank as Masters from that WES organisation.

1...So now i want to ask that if i check in CRS tool the score is coming as 447 and in my profile on 5th feb 2017 it was showing as 472.SO here i would like to highlight that 3 years are still not over. How did the CRS score increase? i mean i am happy that it increased however this needs to be known that how it increased even when 3yrs are yet to be completed?. Second thing, in my application when i received the ITA on 8th feb 2017 there is a pdf file or a notification file which cic uploads on your profile when you get ITA. Now here also the score is shown as 472. I am really tensed as in 3 yrs are still not completed the 3 yrs will be completed on 4th april 2017. Please help me as i am tensed in this situation :'(

2...Also should I accept the ITA or decline ?

3..Just to let you know i was not looking out my cic profile for past 2 months as score was low. But since i was not selected for the last 53rd draw happened on 25th jan 2017 WITH 453 SCORE and 54th draw happened on 8th feb 2017 then it means it increased between 25th jan 2017 to 8th feb 2017 ???

Also please note for this you will need to use the CRS calculator. So please reply me after using the crs calculator.given information is correct.
EXPERTS PLEASE REPLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
softwaretesting said:
Hi Shreyas,

CIC profile only has months & not date and hence it considered 3 years while calculating as soon as Feb started (as you might have entered start date as March).

I am also in same boat & my profile is showing CRS based on 2 years exp even when my actual exp is just 1 year, 11 months & 15 days. I had asked this query twice earlier & experts suggested me not to accept if I get an invitation. Hence, I'm planning to change start date to Feb (instead of 15-Jan) so that score is reduced to consider only 1 year.

If we go by that suggestion then you should reject invitation at this point. However, please do let me know if you receive any contradictory information.

One of my query & responses are in below post:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canadian-exp-profile-not-considering-short-duration-t472667.0.html
Also additional to the above response (of 447 CRS cutoff) even if you accept the ITA there is no harm if you apply/submit your eAPR after you complete your three years (based on manual date calculation).

Shreyas90h

Apr 12, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
Also additional to the above response (of 447 CRS cutoff) even if you accept the ITA there is no harm if you apply/submit your eAPR after you complete your three years (based on manual date calculation).
I can submit the ITA application after completing 3 years also, however the catch is that i have switched my job and i am still in my probation period and hence i feel that it is a task to convince my employer to provide with a experience letter.

1...I cannot ask him now as if he comes to know then in 1 day he can show me the door as well. Though he wont do that he will keep me for 7 days but i do not want to take a risk or impact the future 4 or 5 months when i am going to learn new things. ANy other way you can suggest?

2...Again there is one catch my IELTS score is expiring on 16th april 2017 and for safer side i have already scheduled 1 IELTS exam in March 1st week.

3...What if i show only the first 2 years and 8 months experience of first company i.e. from 31st march 2014 to 23rd nov 2016. It will do right?

4. If you said yes to point 3 , then i had heard that you should not hide from CIC anything. SO in 3rd point i am hiding that i am currently employed with second company. Incase if they find that you have hidden they will reject ITA also. Please correct me if i am wrong here.

Hence i am confused here

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Shreyas90h said:
I can submit the ITA application after completing 3 years also, however the catch is that i have switched my job and i am still in my probation period and hence i feel that it is a task to convince my employer to provide with a experience letter.

1...I cannot ask him now as if he comes to know then in 1 day he can show me the door as well. Though he wont do that he will keep me for 7 days but i do not want to take a risk or impact the future 4 or 5 months when i am going to learn new things. ANy other way you can suggest?

2...Again there is one catch my IELTS score is expiring on 16th april 2017 and for safer side i have already scheduled 1 IELTS exam in March 1st week.

3...What if i show only the first 2 years and 8 months experience of first company i.e. from 31st march 2014 to 23rd nov 2016. It will do right? A: Yes, you can do that provided you recalculate your CRS (as it will come down due to reduced work experience) and still manage to be within the cutoff of 447. If not then you need to decline the ITA.

4. If you said yes to point 3 , then i had heard that you should not hide from CIC anything. SO in 3rd point i am hiding that i am currently employed with second company. Incase if they find that you have hidden they will reject ITA also. Please correct me if i am wrong here. A: No, there is no way it will be hiding the facts, because even if you remove it from work history section, you'll need to mention it in your personal history section, only difference being, you wouldn't be accumulating any points for current work experience and you won't need to attach any reference letter for it.

Hence i am confused here