+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how could i get job in canada

gaurav.samp

Jun 25, 2014

Hi sir,

My self gaurav kumar, i am from india, i did diploma + B.tech with 9 years of experience in telecom sector(Infra Division ). Is any possibility to get job in canada because i never have a experience out side the India.... so, could you tell me any possibilty to work in canada...,M i eligible to work in canada.. if yes,please suggest me the way, how could i apply...Do u know any concern consulting company those who make my dream true

thanks & regards
Gaurav

logxy

Jun 25, 2014
gaurav.samp said:

Hi sir,

My self gaurav kumar, i am from india, i did diploma + B.tech with 9 years of experience in telecom sector(Infra Division ). Is any possibility to get job in canada because i never have a experience out side the India.... so, could you tell me any possibilty to work in canda...

thanks & regards
Gaurav
indian consulting company! go indian go! immigrate 1 billion indian to US+CA

gaurav.samp

Jun 25, 2014
Hi sir,

My self gaurav kumar, i am from india, i did diploma + B.tech with 9 years of experience in telecom sector(Infra Division ). Is any possibility to get job in canada because i never have a experience out side the India.... so, could you tell me any possibilty to work in canada...,M i eligible to work in canada.. if yes,please suggest me the way, how could i apply...Do u know any concern consulting company those who make my dream true

thanks & regards
Gaurav