+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How CIC Sydney sorting file for AOR

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
Hi this looks unusual that same time people send file to Sydney received same time

But

One person received AOR other person didn’t .

It is totally understandable that processing time can gets very because every case is different but for initial assessment every case are same .

Anyone has any satisfactory explanation please reply

Thanks

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hi this looks unusual that same time people send file to Sydney received same time

But

One person received AOR other person didn’t .

It is totally understandable that processing time can gets very because every case is different but for initial assessment every case are same .

Anyone has any satisfactory explanation please reply

Thanks

I don’t know but I want to know
App applicant applied 8 February go AOR but not me

Last night I checked my application again is there any error or not but no errors

Still no AOR

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
the go by month to month,

for example today is march 9 they work on opening applications received on 1-9 of February.

there is also other factors like volume of applications and speed of officers, exprience openings envelopes. Also last but not least good luck, some people receive AOR within 3-4 weeks like me even as October applicant but have bad luck because since 8 of December my status hasn't changed from IN PROCESS to test invite because local Scarborough office is slow as slow according to spreadsheets' and complaints on these forums my local office is slowest together with Mississauga.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
They don't go exactly month by month. It'a continously rolling operation.

Here is the simple explanation for what you are observing:

Number applications by order they came in:
1, 2, 3, 4, ... , 48, 49, 50

What you seem to expect is that AOR is given in this exact order:

That is unrealistic. As follows:

Let's say there are two people working in Sydney. Call them Bob and Sarah.

- Monday: Bob is done with all his applications. He's going to the mail room and picks up a pile. He takes applications 1, 2, 3, ..., 24, 25
- Tuesday: Sarah is done with all her applications. She goes to the mail room ad picks up a pile. She takes applications 26, 27, 28, ..., 49, 50

Assuming that both are equally fast at going through their pile, the order of AOR will be:

1, 26, 2, 27, 3, 28, ... 24, 49, 25, 50

So as you can see the 26th application will be done waaaay before the 25th application is done.

Result: AORs are given roughly in order of delivery but not exactly in order of delivery.

Observations:
- Of course there are more than two people working in Syndey, so things get even more messed up.
- Of course not every employee works at the same speed and sometimes employees go on vacation/are sick/whatever, so that messes up the order even more, because they might make a break mid-pile

So as easy as that you will never have a perfect order of applications.

I hope that helps :)

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
I don’t know but I want to know
App applicant applied 8 February go AOR but not me

Last night I checked my application again is there any error or not but no errors

Still no AOR
You are making wrong assumptions regarding order of AOR, see above.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
They don't go exactly month by month. It'a continously rolling operation.

Here is the simple explanation for what you are observing:

Number applications by order they came in:

What you seem to expect is that AOR is given in this exact order:

That is unrealistic. As follows:

Let's say there are two people working in Sydney. Call them Bob and Sarah.

- Monday: Bob is done with all his applications. He's going to the mail room and picks up a pile. He takes applications 1, 2, 3, ..., 24, 25
- Tuesday: Sarah is done with all her applications. She goes to the mail room ad picks up a pile. She takes applications 26, 27, 28, ..., 49, 50

Assuming that both are equally fast at going through their pile, the order of AOR will be:

1, 26, 2, 27, 3, 28, ... 24, 49, 25, 50

So as you can see the 26th application will be done waaaay before the 25th application is done.

Result: AORs are given roughly in order of delivery but not exactly in order of delivery.

Observations:
- Of course there are more than two people working in Syndey, so things get even more messed up.
- Of course not every employee works at the same speed and sometimes employees go on vacation/are sick/whatever, so that messes up the order even more, because they might make a break mid-pile

So as easy as that you will never have a perfect order of applications.

I hope that helps :)

Great explanation