+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How check NOVA SCOTIA APPLICATION RECIVING UNDER FSW1 , NOC-8222

pajmeri

Jul 27, 2011
Dears,

i am apply my appllication to submit on date 18/7/2011 , NOVA SCOTIA , NOC CODE -8222 , SUPERVISOR, OIL GAS , VISA OFFICE - LONDON, DOB-14/10/1974
how to know my application accptecd or rejected , how traking , take how much time for issue file no

i am indian and work in qatar , Still i am strugling for my stastus,

any budy trakout any someting ,
pls post and reply me email pajmeri@yahoo.com

regards

pa

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
1.You can first check the date application was received by checking with your courier service (tracking)
2.You can check if payment has been processed (credit card:check with card company; or draft: check with the bank). If payment has been processed, it means your application is complete and ready for review
3.You will receive confirmation of your application's positive/negative eligibility (PER/NER) through e-mail. This email has your file number and unique code which you can use to check your status online......The rest is up to the visa office...Good luck! Mandie

pajmeri

Jul 27, 2011
pajmeri said:
Dears,

i am apply my appllication to submit on date 18/7/2011 , NOVA SCOTIA , NOC CODE -8222 , SUPERVISOR, OIL GAS , VISA OFFICE - LONDON, DOB-14/10/1974
how to know my application accptecd or rejected , how traking , take how much time for issue file no

any budy idea how trak my application ,
pls post and reply me email pajmeri @ yahoo.com
S.NO. NAME NOC CIO DATE RCVD VOFFICE STATUS
1 PARESH 8222 N/S 18/JULY/2011 LONDDN

regards

pa

pajmeri

Jul 27, 2011
How to check NOVA SCOTIA APPLICATION RECIVING UNDER FSW1 , NOC-8222

pajmeri said:
Dears,

any budy trakout any someting ,
pls post and reply me email pajmeri @ yahoo.com

regards

pa

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
Usually a PER / NER will take around 2 months to be received, as the timeline of June / July applicants suggests.
I think you still can wait for a couple of weeks. If no reply received from CIO by then you can email them to inquire about the status of your application.

toronto2011

May 22, 2011
Dear all,

my brother want to apply for canadian immigration under the noc code 8222.he has more than 18years experience and his education is 3years diploma+Certification in "class C boiler engineering"+certification in ASNT NDT LEVEL 11(VT,PT,MT,UT,RT)

my questions are

1- normally people in this field have diplomas or high school education.then how visa officer will grant education number for such people. because as far as i know no where in world people do masters or high education in this field. please tell me whats the strategy of assigning marks to such applicant.

2- as this noc comes under the "occupations unique to primary industry" and many few applicants are there.is there other way of immigration other than federal skilled category.because these people cant get full marks in education and offcourse some have problem in IELTS too.

3- whats the band requirement in IELTS for such people?

regards

toronto2011

May 22, 2011
Dear All,

i am still waiting for the reply of my previous post.plz reply me so i can guide my brother.

thanks a lot