+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how can say treat as certificate not degree

scallop

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
please just 1 time read this text [ i promise never ask repetitive query]
last week i have made some queries,some few dear experts got angry,and still big problem and big hole here
WES.IQAS, ...evaluate degree which you can see list of equivalency degree with Canadian degree through WES free tools for example.
but just and only shows Degree : we called bachelor ,master , Phd as degrees
but no place they explicitly mentioned how they treat with certificate , how many time duration for course is accepted and many hesitant questions
really this is not only my problem, i;'ve read just past hours,last night,2 days ago etc... , so many many threads they said " he wondered why WES reported like this" why not evaluated and many weird report

My question is from where i can find format of [ hours/list of courses/...related information] which courses in country X evaluated as certificate for "two or more certificate,diploma,degree" options for express entry for extra points
where clearly WES or any assessment services mentioned if someone get MBA from higher education institute we[WES,IQAS,...] accepted or not or any certificate consider as post-graduate or post-secondary after bachelor in one year or less...
it's not logical you spend half year/one Year your precious time then get certificate finally send , if they assess ok will happy if not ,you waste 1 year,cost,energy .....please guide me , do you agree for this process?
shouldn't exist any thing for clarifying before any courses,training,certificate ?
for bachelor or master there is WES portal but for 1 year certificate are there any syllables are there any factors based on ime , based on approved by authorities,based on course's name for adoption

thanks and regards

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
please just 1 time read this text [ i promise never ask repetitive query]
last week i have made some queries,some few dear experts got angry,and still big problem and big hole here
WES.IQAS, ...evaluate degree which you can see list of equivalency degree with Canadian degree through WES free tools for example.
but just and only shows Degree : we called bachelor ,master , Phd as degrees
but no place they explicitly mentioned how they treat with certificate , how many time duration for course is accepted and many hesitant questions
really this is not only my problem, i;'ve read just past hours,last night,2 days ago etc... , so many many threads they said " he wondered why WES reported like this" why not evaluated and many weird report

My question is from where i can find format of [ hours/list of courses/...related information] which courses in country X evaluated as certificate for "two or more certificate,diploma,degree" options for express entry for extra points
where clearly WES or any assessment services mentioned if someone get MBA from higher education institute we[WES,IQAS,...] accepted or not or any certificate consider as post-graduate or post-secondary after bachelor in one year or less...
it's not logical you spend half year/one Year your precious time then get certificate finally send , if they assess ok will happy if not ,you waste 1 year,cost,energy .....please guide me , do you agree for this process?
shouldn't exist any thing for clarifying before any courses,training,certificate ?
for bachelor or master there is WES portal but for 1 year certificate are there any syllables are there any factors based on ime , based on approved by authorities,based on course's name for adoption

thanks and regards
I reply to tons of questions from folks starting out in this process.

I tried to read your question but frankly it’s giving me a headache and I couldn’t get through it.

You have a truly horrible writing style. Improve your English and rephrase your question and I will try to answer.

scallop

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
I reply to tons of questions from folks starting out in this process.

I tried to read your question but frankly it’s giving me a headache and I couldn’t get through it.

You have a truly horrible writing style. Improve your English and rephrase your question and I will try to answer.
Hello @WarHammer
i respect you ,of course i consider from now ..
someone put his WES report[he has 3 years bachelor) : WES assess his certificate [certificate include 1 year duration and total 171 hours ]
here , there is certificate course like that with 400 hours but 6 months
as i've read IRCC twit for second certificate for extra points in express system duration does not matter,just completion is matter if you have one bachelor.
  1. till now i don't get this MBA certification , but i want to know exactly will WES assess this as certificate which i can use under "two or more certificate " or NOT , How i can be sure before spending 6 to 12 months for this course ?are there any tools/format like WES free tool equivalency to verify that?(WES for bachelor and master and Phd accept degree from this institute ) but the fact is , it is not degree it's certificate
  2. my bachelor is 4 full time (that guy's bachelor was 3 years)
thanks and regards