+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can one fill a web form without UCI

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Please i need help, i submitted my application 3months ago and have still not received AOR number till now, and couldn't fill up the web form because we don't have UCI number because this is our first application. I learnt my husband is suppose to have an UCI number but we don't know which is the UCI number. How do get UCI number?

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Please i need help, i submitted my application 3months ago and have still not received AOR number till now, and couldn't fill up the web form because we don't have UCI number because this is our first application. I learnt my husband is suppose to have an UCI number but we don't know which is the UCI number. How do get UCI number?
The UCI number can be found on his PR card or Citizenship certificate

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Thanks to you all, am very grateful for your help.
Pls i have his citizenship card but how can I identify the uci number on the card?
On the back of his Citizenship certificate, it has UCI: (number). On a PR card, it has ID no

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Please i sent a message to cic through the web form concerning my application status and they sent a reply to my husband requesting him to submit IMM 5475 to release information to an individual, please can we upload a scan copy of that file and send to them, and how can we uploaded it on the web form.
Thank you.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Can I submit webfom without uci or application number
Yes ,you can .

In the inquiry box - write the applicant's full name, dob, country of birth, email address, fee receipt, and the date of submission.

If you are enquiring on the applicant's behalf, then submit the IMM 5475 or 76 to release information.

In the UCI and application box,simply enter "00000000"

or you can use this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application ,here you tick the box that asks If I don't have UCI

Mukrram

Aug 11, 2023
I have missed one form with my application can I submit that buy raising a webfom and with using that 00000000

Ikk

Sep 29, 2021
Wht u did ?? I also missed some information and i have UCI number but not application number as it is non express entry profile