+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can my wife Travel with an open work permit approval letter.

Shaiju1981

Aug 31, 2020
My wife got approval for work permit and travelling first time to canada. What are the documents needed to be submitted for her to reach to New Brunswick where i am residing now. Please help as we are disappointed as there is no clear guidanca.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My wife got approval for work permit and travelling first time to canada. What are the documents needed to be submitted for her to reach to New Brunswick where i am residing now. Please help as we are disappointed as there is no clear guidanca.
What is your status? Assume student or WP? Your wife needs special permission to travel because she currently doesn’t meet the travel restrictions.

Navdeep23

Sep 12, 2018
She can travel if she got stamp on passport because she is on wp and exempt from travel restrictions my husband came recently

Shaiju1981

Aug 31, 2020
Hi Navdeep23, thanks for your reply. she got Visa Stamped. if you dont mind can you please let me know which airline he booked and what documents to show to the airline. And quarantine requirements. My wife will be travelling to new brunswick. Your husband travelled to which place in Canada?. Much appreciated with the help. Thanks

Navdeep23

Sep 12, 2018
Yes he travelled with air Canada and reached in Toronto and just mentioned quartine address in form they give in plane, just need passport and all credentials that’s it, when did your wife got visa stamp all vfs are closed in India?

Shaiju1981

Aug 31, 2020
What is your status? Assume student or WP? Your wife needs special permission to travel because she currently doesn’t meet the travel restrictions.
Thanks for your reply. I have got work permit. Please help me with further details about getting special permission as per your reply. Much appreciated. Thanks. Shaiju

Navdeep23

Sep 12, 2018
Can you tell me when did ur wife got visa stamp because my son in India waiting for stamping on passport and vfs are closed?

Shaiju1981

Aug 31, 2020
Yes he travelled with air Canada and reached in Toronto and just mentioned quartine address in form they give in plane, just need passport and all credentials that’s it, when did your wife got visa stamp all vfs are closed in India?
Thanks for your reply. That was quick. So did he got any special permission or written authorization from IRCC?. Her visa is stamped two years ago and she is travelling first time. Thanks for the help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your reply. That was quick. So did he got any special permission or written authorization from IRCC?. Her visa is stamped two years ago and she is travelling first time. Thanks for the help.

Thanks for your reply. I have got work permit. Please help me with further details about getting special permission as per your reply. Much appreciated. Thanks. Shaiju
You need special permission. There may a special covid email for your processing location. If not contact your processing embassy/consulate.

Shaiju1981

Aug 31, 2020
That was only because your husband already had employment. Otherwise he needed special permission.
Hi Canuck78, if she get an employment offer letter does she require a special permission.
Hi Navdeep,is your husband travelling first time?. Did he got an employment?

Elizabeth178

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
If you don’t mind could you pls share your timeline?? When did you applied?? Which country you had applied from??

Reactions: Farheen Fatika