+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how can i withdraw my appl?

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
hi everybody,

i sent my papers to CIC last week & supposed to reach the CIC office at 28th of march
which is yesterday.
& 4sure there will be no action for my papers atleast for the coming couple of days caz this is their day off (Sat & sun)
the problem is that i discovered many mistakes in the docs & appl. i sent which may lead to refusal (90%)
So is there any way to withdraw the applications b4 they start processing it and refuse it.
caz appealing is really really a big hassle.

So plz can any1 tell me how to withdraw my appl.??

NAZ78

Mar 23, 2008
if there is any missing documents, CIC will return your package to you without any actions on your part. If documents are complete and you checked off the box in the Sponsorship Application to stop further processing of your application if the initial assessment of your application is infavorite, then your application will be returned to you minus the $75 fee. If you have not checked off the box to stop processing your application beyond initial stage despite assessment, then I not sure.

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
the problem is that there is no docs missing but there is somthings that i understood wrong so everything in the appl. (sponsor & applicant) is wrong , & if they started processing our appl. defenitly w r gonna b rejected.

So all i wanted to do is to tell them dont open our Fileeeeeee I dont want them even to look at our file we sent.

I think wat u mean NAZ78 is that when the sponsor isn't eligible but this is not my case.
my case is as i mentioned here.

Plz help me guys
Appreciate yr help

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
You don't need to withdraw mnaser... If they need anything they will ask you to send any additional information...

Do NOT withdraw

prab

Mar 23, 2008
hi mnasar, do you wanna tell what kind of mistake you made. if it's a minor mistake like typing mistake in minor stuff then it should not matter, if it's mistake like date of birth then it may matter. and take in mind that you can always send corrected documents to attached to you document.

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
Thanks alot prab

I found some great answers here Thank God.
my problem mainly was that i didnt send enough proof for our relation (me & my wife) but people told me that i could send any docs once i get my file number.

I really appreciate :))