+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can I upload 30MB of bank 6 month statements 120 pages

koollife

Jan 28, 2020
Recently my clients bank statements refused to be taken by the VFS in Senegal, due to this the visas got rejected and stated that insufficient funds .

Before going for biometric I uploaded last pages of the bank statement only because the 6 month statements is above 120 pages of A4 after all my compress I got 33mb from 60mb

What can I do?

koollife

Jan 28, 2020
Cannot advise how to upload such a file but are you really expecting a visa officer to look at 120 pages, doubt it very much
They requested for 6 months bank statement and all financial evidence to proof that my clients financial perfect. My clients is a Millionaire and activities goes I to the account every hour... The statement is huge

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
They stopped collecting documents everything must be upload online
Hell no. With 4MB, It is impossible to show financial status except you have very strong financial funds.

Cannot advise how to upload such a file but are you really expecting a visa officer to look at 120 pages, doubt it very much
Sure they won't. But we couldn't cut off some small value transaction out of the bank statement in order to submit on our application, could we?

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
They requested for 6 months bank statement and all financial evidence to proof that my clients financial perfect. My clients is a Millionaire and activities goes I to the account every hour... The statement is huge
Try with 2 or 3 months' bank statements submit on the application and the other 3 months by mail.

koollife

Jan 28, 2020
Every mistakes by embassy officers, they throw it back at applicant, embassy don't accept blames they think they always perfect with their discriminatio, they asked for 6 months, submitting 3 or 2 months could be use against the results.

The immigration officers are Lazy, they don't contact the bank manytimes.

Some said they call bank to verify some said they don't. So confusing. Some said they have special ways of verification.

But the bank manager sent a cover letter each time you request for 6 month bank statement and address it to the embassy... The bank information is on the cover letter so that the embassy can call them .... But it's seems many times the embassy so lazy to do their job, they just pick those they wanted to give visas without doing a proper job.

koollife

Jan 28, 2020
Try with 2 or 3 months' bank statements submit on the application and the other 3 months by mail.
They refused to collect in person, the applicant went there in person last week, they refused said every things must be upload through CIC

Last edited:

koollife

Jan 28, 2020
I know, they told you to upload online on your GC key account right?
Yes which is not possible, we uploaded just the last pages of the account to show the balance to the hope they will call the bank, but they rejected the visa and said the millionaire doesn't have sufficient money for 10 days holiday to Canada, sound crazy, a Millionaire in dollar...

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Yes which is not possible, we uploaded just the last pages of the account to show the balance to the hope they will call the bank, but they rejected the visa and said the millionaire doesn't have sufficient money for 10 days holiday to Canada, sound crazy, a Millionaire in dollar...
The Bank Statement is used to explain your income or originality of your funds. For that reason, the last page of your bank statement is no use.

For the funds, I think you should ask the bank issued a BANK BALANCE CONFIRMATION to show the amount of money available and/or saving on your account.
they rejected the visa and said the millionaire doesn't have sufficient money for 10 days holiday to Canada, sound crazy, a Millionaire in dollar
Just because they did not understand our application well. In other words, We did not explain our situation well enough.