+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can i track my PR card, my ECAS shows no details while i have landed 3 months back

majid6165

Jan 1, 2020
Dear all,

i soft- landed in Toronto on 29/04/2022. i stayed for 2 weeks and created my SIN, health card etc sucessfully.

However, after 3 months there is no update regarding PR card. I dont remember anyone asking for Address for PR delivery at immigration. When i check ECAS https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do and enter correct details, it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided"

I raised the concern in Webforum, but the response was quite vague without any clarity.

Any advise or similar situation for anyone

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Dear all,

i soft- landed in Toronto on 29/04/2022. i stayed for 2 weeks and created my SIN, health card etc sucessfully.

However, after 3 months there is no update regarding PR card. I dont remember anyone asking for Address for PR delivery at immigration. When i check ECAS https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do and enter correct details, it says "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided"

I raised the concern in Webforum, but the response was quite vague without any clarity.

Any advise or similar situation for anyone
First time PR cards don't appear in ECAS. Did you try the PR Portal?

https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Reactions: majid6165

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
OK, I missed the part where you implied you are still out of Canada. If you did not have any Canadian mailing address on file in your PR application, since you say you were not asked one when you landed, chances are your PR card never went into production. If you did indicate an address in Canada (relative or friend, for example), you will have to find a way to contact IRCC out of Canada to ask about your PR card's status.

TL;DR you can't apply for your PR card while you are out of Canada. If you wish to return to Canada, you will have to apply for a PRTD.

majid6165

Jan 1, 2020
OK, I missed the part where you implied you are still out of Canada. If you did not have any Canadian mailing address on file in your PR application, since you say you were not asked one when you landed, chances are your PR card never went into production. If you did indicate an address in Canada (relative or friend, for example), you will have to find a way to contact IRCC out of Canada to ask about your PR card's status.

TL;DR you can't apply for your PR card while you are out of Canada. If you wish to return to Canada, you will have to apply for a PRTD.
I landed on 29 April 2022, stayed for 2 weeks and left on 13 may 2022. Right now i am out of canada. I was always told there is no process for initiating PR. its an automatic process for new comers and will be delivered to canadian address. However, I was never asked for local address at immigration. Since its 3 months now, i am panicked and have started looking for options

gvrt88

Oct 11, 2020
From what I read in this forum, you are supposed to get an email from IRCC with that PR portal link and temporary credentials to create your account. However, I didn't get anything either after landing(been about 1 month now). What happens if you just create an account using that portal link above?