File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Im not a third world citizen, im european isnt there some way I can more easy immigrate to canada.
The process for immigrating is the same for everyone regardless of their country of origin. There's no advantage in being from Europe.

Generally speaking, Canada's immigration programs favour individuals who are under 30 years old, who are highly educated (masters or PhD), who have excellent English and/or French skills, and who have several years of full time work experience in a skilled profession.

Reactions: Buletruck

Wiggy

Dec 16, 2020
I know!! it is soooooo wrong that you can't just live wherever you like!!!

Why do countries have to set immigration rules??

After all being Danish means you have the unique right to live in Canada and claim free healthcare, get a free pension and who knows might even go and get a job. Canada should just open the door and let you in :rolleyes:

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Im not a third world citizen, im european isnt there some way I can more easy immigrate to canada.
For a golden snowflake European like you, the IEC one-year holiday visa as previously mentioned is the biggest privilege for initiating the immigration process to Canada that third-worlders can never have.

Last edited:

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Generally speaking, Canada's immigration programs favour individuals who are under 30 years old, who are highly educated (masters or PhD), who have excellent English and/or French skills, and who have several years of full time work experience in a skilled profession.
Right..and then you end up driving a taxi or clean toilets anyway.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Right..and then you end up driving a taxi or clean toilets anyway.
Incorrect. There are plenty of high skilled workers working in professional jobs. People should research whether their previous skills will be recognized and whether they will need further training/testing, whether their profession is in demand in Canada, whether their previous work history is from a well known company, whether their education is from a top tier school in their country/is internationally well known, etc. With the Internet people have the ability to make educated decisions on whether they should immigrate. If they have a good job in their home country or think moving to Canadameans an easy life they should reconsider whether immigration makes sense. I see many people focused on immigrating at any cost and not looking at whether it makes sense to immigrate.