+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can i notify CIC via MyCIC i'm transferring from university to a college

rick_309

May 16, 2014
The new regulation says i must notify CIC if i'm changing institution. But when i login MYCIC i don't know how to notify them.

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can call them direlctly on Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100

or you can mail thm on sydney-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

If you are making an inquiry or sending information regarding an application always include:

Applicant's Full Name (SURNAME, Given names)
Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
File Number (letter/number - if available)
FOSS Number or Client ID in our office (if you know it)
Telephone number including area code: (Example: (02) 9123-4567), or even better, a mobile telephone number.

xsparkagex

Apr 29, 2014
hi i changed uni last year. i called to ask if i need to get a new permit tthey told me no. i am planning to travel back soon. i only was in my previous uni for 1 semester, dropped all courses and tranferred to different uni, no i am in my second year of studies and my permit was obtained 2012 september. i tried transferring dli online but it says unsuccesful. please let me know what i can do about this

zainu03

Aug 12, 2014
xsparkagex said:
hi i changed uni last year. i called to ask if i need to get a new permit tthey told me no. i am planning to travel back soon. i only was in my previous uni for 1 semester, dropped all courses and tranferred to different uni, no i am in my second year of studies and my permit was obtained 2012 september. i tried transferring dli online but it says unsuccesful. please let me know what i can do about this
you don't need to notify cic..because your study permit is issued before June 01, 2014...so when you come back then apply for extend in study permit....

xsparkagex

Apr 29, 2014
zainu03 said:
you don't need to notify cic..because your study permit is issued before June 01, 2014...so when you come back then apply for extend in study permit....
Thank you!