+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can I get PR?

Mahakarora

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
My Uncle is on visitor visa here! He wants to get PR without giving ielts!

In canada they have some relative who are citizen of canada and have business!

any way my uncle can get PR by taking sponsor or lmia from his relatives without ielts?

please let me know its urgent?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

any way my uncle can get PR by taking sponsor or lmia from his relatives without ielts?

No way he can get PR without IELTS. A LMIA doesn’t give him PR. To apply for PR, you must have IELTS. As for sponsorship, no.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014

I'm aware this LMIA trick is practiced in the real world, but you won't get any help or sympathy on this forum for going through with it.

Even with the LMIA, he will still have to provide IELTS or CELPIP results, but depending on the immigration stream/NOC, the required scores can be much lower than Express Entry.

Mahakarora

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
I'm aware this LMIA trick is practiced in the real world, but you won't get any help or sympathy on this forum for going through with it.

Even with the LMIA, he will still have to provide IELTS or CELPIP results, but depending on the immigration stream/NOC, the required scores can be much lower than Express Entry.
Thank you so it means no province where he can get PR without ielts?

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Thank you so it means no province where he can get PR without ielts?
What is your uncle's problem that he does not want to do IELTS? If he cannot speak English or French, well that is tough. These are the official languages in Canada and it is required. Even native speakers from the UK or Australia need to do it.

Last edited: