+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can I get my Transcript from Gujarat University for WES

Umangs

May 29, 2019
Hello guys,

I studied b.com from gujarat university and applied for ECA through WES. Yesterday, I received an update from WES that my submitted transcript is not accepted because it was not issued by my university. However, Gujarat university is not providing transcript. When I applied for my transcript initially, they just give me a statement of my all mark sheets and asked me to signed that document from my college. I got that documents signed from my college and submitted to my university. They just stamped
“Forwarded by for registrar Gujarat university” with signed.
Document submitted to WES:
1. Degree certificate - Accepted by WES
2. Transcript - Not accepted by WES.

Reason: WES received your college record attested by your university. However, WES requires that your university both issue and attest your university mark sheets.

Instructions: Please ask your university to issue and attest your university mark sheets and send to WES in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed on the back flap by the appropriate official.

Please help me and let me know what should I do in this situation.

Thank you.

Ren26

Apr 21, 2021
Hello Umang,

I am facing a similar issue with South Gujarat University and my transcript got rejected for the same reason.

Were you able to get this resolved with WES? Please help.

Umangs

May 29, 2019
Yes. After I called WES customer service and then come to know that they need transcripts and mark sheets both with signed and officially sealed by Gujarat university. I followed the procedure, and It worked for me to get EC from WES.

Ren26

Apr 21, 2021
So I get it that they now need both Transcripts and marksheets attested by University. But did you get these issues by University or college? Because in my case the university asks me to get the transcript and marksheets issued by college only. They will just stamp and attest.