+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can i fix a mistake on schedule A form?

Jhnil

Feb 16, 2020
Hi, Im hoping somebody could help me with this. I just sent a spousal application and notice on my copy that i missed check one of the boxes on schedule A. Im supposed to check YES on "have u ever
Been refused refugee status immigration or any other trv entering canada". (We were refused of visit visa in 2017) I checked NO instead of yes. I havent read it clearly or maybe i focused on the first few lines thats about the refugee and immigrant status, thats why i checked NO. But i did sent a copy of our refusal letter. Coz i know my friends told me that i have to attached that when we apply again for any visa.
So now my question is how do i correct my error? Should i contact ircc/cic about it and resend a revised schedule A? Or should i just wait for them to tell what to do? Please help!!!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, Im hoping somebody could help me with this. I just sent a spousal application and notice on my copy that i missed check one of the boxes on schedule A. Im supposed to check YES on "have u ever
Been refused refugee status immigration or any other trv entering canada". (We were refused of visit visa in 2017) I checked NO instead of yes. I havent read it clearly or maybe i focused on the first few lines thats about the refugee and immigrant status, thats why i checked NO. But i did sent a copy of our refusal letter. Coz i know my friends told me that i have to attached that when we apply again for any visa.
So now my question is how do i correct my error? Should i contact ircc/cic about it and resend a revised schedule A? Or should i just wait for them to tell what to do? Please help!!!
Once you have AOR, send an updated form.

Jhnil

Feb 16, 2020
I do have AOR already everything is done (bio&med) and my app has been transfered to MVO. How do i update my form? And also since i used my UCI on the application. I have noticed That in gckey they have used his uci on the old visa application.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I do have AOR already everything is done (bio&med) and my app has been transfered to MVO. How do i update my form? And also since i used my UCI on the application. I have noticed That in gckey they have used his uci on the old visa application.
Submit an updated form through Webform ASAP.

Jhnil

Feb 16, 2020
Do i have to give a letter of explanation? Or just an updated schedule A and re attached the copy of refusal letter?

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Do i have to give a letter of explanation? Or just an updated schedule A and re attached the copy of refusal letter?
I will say do both as soon as possible. The copy of refusal isn't necessary. Though it maybe late but once a final decision is yet to be made. It'll still be in your GCMS.

Jhnil

Feb 16, 2020
What do u mean by late? I just started my application this january. So is it really late?

Jhnil

Feb 16, 2020
My Aor is jan 11. Med and bio done tho. And its been transfered to MVO feb5. Started processing feb 12. So not sure if its still too
Late tho.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
My Aor is jan 11. Med and bio done tho. And its been transfered to MVO feb5. Started processing feb 12. So not sure if its still too
Late tho.
Regardless of the date of submission and progress in application, I will suggest you update the form with IRCC as soon as possible.

Reactions: Jhnil