+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how can I find a job offer? plz help mi...

erb

Jan 7, 2012
Hello everyone ... I am from Albania and I want to go to Canada, but I have not offer job may be to tell someone how to find a job offer? I not know no one in Canada. <plz> ... Thanks.

erb

Jan 7, 2012
erb said:
Hello everyone ... I am from Albania and I want to go to Canada, but I have not offer job may be to tell someone how to find a job offer? I not know no one in Canada. <plz> ... Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There's no easy way.

Try looking for jobs and applying for jobs on web sites such as monster.ca and the Canadian Job Bank.

A

albertian

u can arrange u r job from canada job bank or plz send me your details like job description and year of expirience then i can tell you what to do or where to apply.

A

albertian

my dear friend scylla nothing is impossible because impossible says itself i m possible. ;)

erb

Jan 7, 2012
{hi albertian}....do not know if addressed to me....!!--I work in construction,and I am master, the work I do is plastering / drywaller /roof insulation,know little and, fiting tiles / welding / and fitting stone .I have 8 years to work with plastering and 3 years I worked drywaller/and roof insulation 2 yers.. plz..Tell me what can I do!!>

fun

Aug 19, 2011
let me know if u get helpfull infomation i'm in your situation my e-mail is fungi6@gmail.com pliz

A

albertian

erb said:
{hi albertian}....do not know if addressed to me....!!--I work in construction,and I am master, the work I do is plastering / drywaller /roof insulation,know little and, fiting tiles / welding / and fitting stone .I have 8 years to work with plastering and 3 years I worked drywaller/and roof insulation 2 yers.. plz..Tell me what can I do!!>
according to your expirience i will suggest to you that apply job in canada job bank or find and recuritment agency in canada but i will prefer to apply in canada job bank beacuse of your expirience .you just need to apply in every province lots of jobs are available in these government official sites its not easy but not impossible to get job so its depends on you and also make a proper resume for apply job in companies .best of luck if you sill do not get the job then send me another msg i will give agent number he will help you to get job in canada but it is very expensive processing so its all up to you either find job yourself or chose easy but expensive way (best of luck my dear friend for job hunting) ;)

erb

Jan 7, 2012
Thanks very much for your advice "albertiani" .... I am registered in Canada job bank but so far I have not taken any answers, I am also registered on Monster - workpolis-localworks-workingin, but so far I have not taken any answers. Can you tell me approximately how much you will pay and to give me the number of the agent, are you likely send "ervinbofe@hotmail.com" thank you ....................

erb

Jan 7, 2012
erb said:
Thanks very much for your advice "albertiani" .... I am registered in Canada job bank but so far I have not taken any answers, I am also registered on Monster - workpolis-localworks-workingin, but so far I have not taken any answers. Can you tell me approximately how much you will pay and to give me the number of the agent, are you likely send "ervinbofe @ hotmail.com" thank you ....................

erb

Jan 7, 2012
albertian said:
according to your expirience i will suggest to you that apply job in canada job bank or find and recuritment agency in canada but i will prefer to apply in canada job bank beacuse of your expirience .you just need to apply in every province lots of jobs are available in these government official sites its not easy but not impossible to get job so its depends on you and also make a proper resume for apply job in companies .best of luck if you sill do not get the job then send me another msg i will give agent number he will help you to get job in canada but it is very expensive processing so its all up to you either find job yourself or chose easy but expensive way (best of luck my dear friend for job hunting) ;)
.Thanks very much for your advice "albertiani" .... I am registered in Canada job bank but so far I have not taken any answers, I am also registered on Monster - workpolis-localworks-workingin, but so far I have not taken any answers. Can you tell me approximately how much you will pay and to give me the number of the agent, are you likely send "ervinbofe @ hotmail.com" thank you ....................

A

albertian

just keep trying you will definately get a job ,don't loose hope try again and again best of luck

erb

Jan 7, 2012
albertian said:
just keep trying you will definately get a job ,don't loose hope try again and again best of luck
.albertian Re: can give me the number of the agent? to converse..plz............

m_a_ibraheem

Jan 30, 2012
Simple question ...
Can anyone apply for work permit? I mean the government requires a proof that theres no Canadian citizen to do the job, so the employer hired me ! am I right ?
because I want to go to search for a job, and really want someone to tell me I am wrong