+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW CAN I APPLY FOR PR WHILE ON OPEN WORK PERMIT

pccic.ca

May 30, 2014
Dear Users,

I would request for your kind help in explaining me how to change my status from work permit to PR.

My NOC Code is 5242 - Project Manager Interior Design, its an open work permit, its been 8 months since I have arrived in Canada and working in the same company & position.
Work permit is open type.
I hold a diploma in Interior Design from my Home Country.

Thanks,
CP

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
pccic.ca said:
Dear Users,

I would request for your kind help in explaining me how to change my status from work permit to PR.

My NOC Code is 5242 - Project Manager Interior Design, its an open work permit, its been 8 months since I have arrived in Canada and working in the same company & position.

Thanks,
CP
First decide under what program you want to apply. CEC is the only option you got as you NOC is not mentioned under FSW NOC list.

To qualify under CEC you must have 1 year of work experience.

pccic.ca

May 30, 2014
could you please help me to know from where can I get the forms & what documents do I need to list.

Regards,
CP

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
pccic.ca said:
could you please help me to know from where can I get the forms & what documents do I need to list.

Regards,
CP
Here you go

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-how.asp

rishabhmodi21

Sep 3, 2018
Dear Users,

Thanks,
CP

Hi,
Can I please get your contact no. and email address as I wanted to discuss something regarding working in Canada as an Interior Designer.

Waiting for your reply...

Regards
Rishi