+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can apply online for home child caregiver pilot program?

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hello everyone,
I want to seek some information regarding NOC 4411(Home child-caregiver pilot program). I am based in India. I want to apply for this program. I have discussed my case with few consultants over here and they all told me that they will apply my case through a paper application.

Now during this pandemic time, IRCC has suspended paper-based applications.

Can anyone have some information that is this program only paper based application or I can apply online application ? Please help me and share your experience how I can apply online?
PS: I have a job offer for the same.
Thanks in Advance.

Devinderjeet singh

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Hello everyone,
I want to seek some information regarding NOC 4411(Home child-caregiver pilot program). I am based in India. I want to apply for this program. I have discussed my case with few consultants over here and they all told me that they will apply my case through a paper application.

Can anyone have some information that is this program only paper based application or I can apply online application ? Please help me and share your experience how I can apply online?
Thanks in Advance.
Only paper base application

Hetal1417

Aug 20, 2020
only paper based application . no email id , no contact no, after sending all original documents in one seal envelope . long time waiting, when they do or start process. Its a perfectly PAPER BASED APPLICATION.

* THEY HAVE TO PROVIDE US ANY CONTACT NUMBER OR EMAIL ID FOR CONFIRMATION.

CzaDJ

Aug 26, 2020
Hello everyone,

Thanks in Advance.
Same question. I'm from the Philippines and currently working in HK. I have all the requirements and job offer from my sister in Canada but hesitant to start the appliation, I dont have a representative btw, and since IRCC announced that they only accept online application, I'd like to consider online option. Did you apply online or paper? Looking forward to your reply

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
Same question. I'm from the Philippines and currently working in HK. I have all the requirements and job offer from my sister in Canada but hesitant to start the appliation, I dont have a representative btw, and since IRCC announced that they only accept online application, I'd like to consider online option. Did you apply online or paper? Looking forward to your reply
Since this is work permit application that leads to pr process ,so it is paper based only, bcz for pr application ,only paper based required.

juned khan

Aug 17, 2020
Hello everyone,

Thanks in Advance.
BEST LUCK

Meenakshi Arora

Sep 13, 2020
India
Hello everyone,

Thanks in Advance.
Hi

Have you applied yet or not?