+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How are people paying the processing fee to London?

morning

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Rose of the Shire, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
3152 + 3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 June 2011
Doc's Request.
In Process - 9 August 2011
File Transfer...
19 July 2011
Med's Done....
4 May 2011
Passport Req..
28 September 2011
Please could anyone advise me......

I need to pay the processing fee $550 with my application to London, UK. My bank Barclays will not issue me with a banker's draft, money order or cheque in Canadian dollars.
I have looked on the post office website and they don't have a postal order for Canada.

Does anyone know the best way to send money to London, UK.

also should I sent the Right for Permanent Residence Fee $490 at the same time, if it's requested at a later date does it delay the process?

any help would be great..........thanks guys.

grousi

Nov 17, 2009
hold on a sec, you are not supposed to pay ANOTHER $550 CAD with your application to london.
Didnt u send the $550 with your initial application to Canada?
London will only request for your right of residence fee much later when they have assessed your application and is ready to proceed with your visa.

Romford

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sep 09
Med's Request
5 Nov 09
Med's Done....
6 Nov 09
Passport Req..
April 10, again July 10
VISA ISSUED...
July 10
LANDED..........
Oct 4, 2010......
grousi is right, you dont pay processing fee to London office or any Canadian High Commission/embassy in the world. RRfee you can pay when they ask. ta

JB0591

May 26, 2010
We have just paid our RoPR fee and struggled to get a bank draft....none will do it over counter like they did before. I was told that my bank did not do it, but when i checked on their website they did.

morning

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Rose of the Shire, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
3152 + 3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 June 2011
Doc's Request.
In Process - 9 August 2011
File Transfer...
19 July 2011
Med's Done....
4 May 2011
Passport Req..
28 September 2011
Really,

Oh I thought that I had to pay it again, WOW that is a hugh bonus for me........good job I checked.

So I just wait until they request for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee?

Thanks for your help......

jassee

Aug 24, 2010
All Seniors, Please guide me,

I have the situation, that I am sending my all documents to London Visa Office now for me, my wife and son (6 months old), I had send only forms for me and wife as initioal application to Canada to Sydny, and that time i had paid the processing fee for both of us by the credit card of my sister (living in canada), My initial aplication is aproved and I am sending my all documents to Canadian Embassy London now, Can you guide me now:

1 I have to pay processing fee of $150 for my son now, Please tell me the best way i can pay from U.K. as Barclays is not providing whatever is the acceptable paying method for visa office.

2. I am doing the covering letter for my son and putting his information in all our forms, and sending his birth certificate, passport copy, do I need anything special to include or to fill any special form for him.

I am almost running out of time now, Can you please reply soon.

Regards

Jassee

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
morning said:
Please could anyone advise me......

I need to pay the processing fee $550 with my application to London, UK. My bank Barclays will not issue me with a banker's draft, money order or cheque in Canadian dollars.
I have looked on the post office website and they don't have a postal order for Canada.

Does anyone know the best way to send money to London, UK.

also should I sent the Right for Permanent Residence Fee $490 at the same time, if it's requested at a later date does it delay the process?

any help would be great..........thanks guys.
your query is not clear. have you paid $550 to CIO already when you first submitted your application. If yes how you paid that if your bank barclays doesn't issue bank draft / cheque??

yes RPR is nott required at this stage , they will ask for it with medicals.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi jassee

u can send the same credit card details for CHC to charge.or else u can take DD from other banks for $150.
u just need to send the updated forms, birth certi and passport copies of ur son ie all.

Good luck buddy

Biju

jassee said:
All Seniors, Please guide me,
I have the situation, that I am sending my all documents to London Visa Office now for me, my wife and son (6 months old), I had send only forms for me and wife as initioal application to Canada to Sydny, and that time i had paid the processing fee for both of us by the credit card of my sister (living in canada), My initial aplication is aproved and I am sending my all documents to Canadian Embassy London now, Can you guide me now:
1 I have to pay processing fee of $150 for my son now, Please tell me the best way i can pay from U.K. as Barclays is not providing whatever is the acceptable paying method for visa office.
2. I am doing the covering letter for my son and putting his information in all our forms, and sending his birth certificate, passport copy, do I need anything special to include or to fill any special form for him.
I am almost running out of time now, Can you please reply soon.
Regards
Jassee