Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
Hello everyone! ;)

I visited and read the TDSB already but still please take time to read my inquiry... :)

My 2 sons who are in college will no longer enroll for the second semester which is suppose to start this week in the Philippines. My hubby will hopefully be PR this week also after his interview in Etobicoke, and after that, is it Ok if I let my youngest who is in grade 10 (1st batch of K-12 in the Philippines) to stop school already w/o the visa on hand yet, and just bring her school documents for transfer until the 2nd quarter of the school year (half of the school year, it started June)? Will she be assessed according to age and TDSB academic assessment, if my understanding is correct?

The reason is to give her time to relax and rest, I could see how stressed she is already in school and begging me for it. By performance, she excels especially in science and mathematics... At home while waiting for the visa, she just want to read about Canada and the education system.

Thanks to all who will express or share their thoughts... :)