+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how and where "Request for Medical Exam"?

cj308

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
Hi,

Am applying for change in my work permit condition. For that i need a medical to be done. How to request for medical exam?? I have downloaded the form IMM5753E. There it has been mentioned that, "If you do need a medical exam, your visa office will give you instructions and a form with your file number before you see a panel physician." How to contact visa office??

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submit your application after, if you are eligible for Visa after all Assessment. Then the visa officer mail you or, contact you for Medical Exam Certificate. Go ahead and apply first.

cj308 said:
Hi,

Am applying for change in my work permit condition. For that i need a medical to be done. How to request for medical exam?? I have downloaded the form IMM5753E. There it has been mentioned that, "If you do need a medical exam, your visa office will give you instructions and a form with your file number before you see a panel physician." How to contact visa office??

cj308

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
prasprime said:
Submit your application after, if you are eligible for Visa after all Assessment. Then the visa officer mail you or, contact you for Medical Exam Certificate. Go ahead and apply first.

Hi prasprime,

thank you for your reply. Basically am applying online. Require document that i have to upload are as:

1. Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker (IMM5710) (Opens a new window) (required)
2. Request for Medical Exam (required)
3. Proof of Medical Exam (required)
4. Passport or Travel document (required)
5. Digital Photo (required)

For Document: Request for Medical Exam, it has been mentioned, "Indicate if you would like CIC to send you instructions and forms for a medical examination by filling out a Request for medical exam form. IMM5753E"

And in bottom of the IMM5753E form, it has been mentioned, "If you do need a medical exam, your visa office will give you instructions and a form with your file number before you see a panel physician."

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your online application is different from Mine. I applied for TWP and you? For me the request for medical exam field is not there?

cj308 said:
Hi prasprime,

thank you for your reply. Basically am applying online. Require document that i have to upload are as:

1. Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker (IMM5710) (Opens a new window) (required)
2. Request for Medical Exam (required)
3. Proof of Medical Exam (required)
4. Passport or Travel document (required)
5. Digital Photo (required)

For Document: Request for Medical Exam, it has been mentioned, "Indicate if you would like CIC to send you instructions and forms for a medical examination by filling out a Request for medical exam form. IMM5753E"

And in bottom of the IMM5753E form, it has been mentioned, "If you do need a medical exam, your visa office will give you instructions and a form with your file number before you see a panel physician."

cj308

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
prasprime said:
Your online application is different from Mine. I applied for TWP and you? For me the request for medical exam field is not there?

Hi prasprime

Am having open work permit but am not allowed to work in health sector. By giving a medical exam, I will be able to work in health sector. But while filling up online form, 'request medical exam' made me confuse. Dont know how n where to get application no. Whlie filling onlie form.

ade.enzo

Aug 28, 2020
hello all, when I tick yes I want a full medical examination how do I upload it back to my online portal, because adobe pdf says that I cant save the document and if I print the document all fields will be empty, so when I print out the document it doesn't show the box that I have already ticked indicating I want a full med exam... how do I upload the document back to my portal thanks.

Navidgl

Jun 18, 2021
hello all, when I tick yes I want a full medical examination how do I upload it back to my online portal, because adobe pdf says that I cant save the document and if I print the document all fields will be empty, so when I print out the document it doesn't show the box that I have already ticked indicating I want a full med exam... how do I upload the document back to my portal thanks.
Hey, I have the same issue. Did you figure it out by any chance?