+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how am i likely to get employed in canada after my Graduate Certificate program?

manuelmems

Nov 4, 2016
Hello,
please, what Graduate Certificate Program has a very high employment rate in Canada after completion?
I have got admission at Conestoga College in Ontario to study Graduate Certificate in Project Management, I would like to know my chances of getting employed in Canada after the program.
::)

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
manuelmems said:
Hello,
please, what Graduate Certificate Program has a very high employment rate in Canada after completion?
I have got admission at Conestoga College in Ontario to study Graduate Certificate in Project Management, I would like to know my chances of getting employed in Canada after the program.
The chances are somewhere between 0 to 100%. Seriously, what answer do you expect? Some ppl finds a job even before finishing studies, others are struggling to find it for 10 months and more.

manuelmems

Nov 4, 2016
pfse said:
The chances are somewhere between 0 to 100%. Seriously, what answer do you expect? Some ppl finds a job even before finishing studies, others are struggling to find it for 10 months and more.
oh I see

but please if you know of any job seeking sites in Canada, kindly paste some here for me to find out

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
manuelmems said:
oh I see

but please if you know of any job seeking sites in Canada, kindly paste some here for me to find out
indeed.ca
monster.ca

The above are the most popular.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
manuelmems said:
Hello,
nobody can really answer this given PM is such a generic thing so it depends what skills you have alongside PM for example IT, construction, finance and so on. Also advised to get PM certification after you have graduated but that still will not get over the challenge of Canadian experience which often leads people looking for jobs for months after they graduate.

manuelmems

Nov 4, 2016
pfse said:
indeed.ca
monster.ca

The above are the most popular.
Thank you very much brother.
I will find out from there and other sites as well.

I am actually yet to apply for a study permit.
I am just nervous because my previous program(Diploma in Psychology and Foundations of Education) does not have any relation with the program I applied for(Project Management) at Conestoga College.
I have fears, I'd be denied the visa because of that.

manuelmems

Nov 4, 2016
Bs65 said:
nobody can really answer this given PM is such a generic thing so it depends what skills you have alongside PM for example IT, construction, finance and so on. Also advised to get PM certification after you have graduated but that still will not get over the challenge of Canadian experience which often leads people looking for jobs for months after they graduate.
I get it.
after completing the Graduate Certificate in Project Management, can I further enrol for a higher credential in a related program in an institution in Canada and apply to extend my stay in Canada?