+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

housing in toranto

hr.kumar

Jul 10, 2013
hi friend,

this is kumar ,landed one month ago in halifax with wife and 2 kids(7 yrs ,3 yrs).next month i want to move to toranto.can any one suggest me good place in toranto to take house i mean convenient place for tranportation,job,school. i heard scarborow is good one.pls share ur opinions.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
hr.kumar said:
hi friend,

this is kumar ,landed one month ago in halifax with wife and 2 kids(7 yrs ,3 yrs).next month i want to move to toranto.can any one suggest me good place in toranto to take house i mean convenient place for tranportation,job,school. i heard scarborow is good one.pls share ur opinions.
It depends largely on where you will be working, what sort of house you require (apartment vs. townhouse vs. detached house) and what your budget it. While they do vary in quality, there are schools in every neighborhood.

hr.kumar

Jul 10, 2013
torontosm said:
It depends largely on where you will be working, what sort of house you require (apartment vs. townhouse vs. detached house) and what your budget it. While they do vary in quality, there are schools in every neighborhood.
[/quote

hi friend,
thank u for reply.my budget is 800-1200 $ for 2 bed room house and i heard that 2 br house is compulsion for couple having 2 kids.is it true&i want to take apartment.

Vaughancondos

Apr 30, 2013
torontosm said:
I agree with you. It depends upon where you want to live and where you are working. I suggest you first hire any real estate agent and get details from him/her regarding to places where you want your home.

deepakchauhan

Jul 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
IN HANDS OF PAFSO
LANDED..........
IN HANDS OF GOD
Vaughancondos said:
I agree with you. It depends upon where you want to live and where you are working. I suggest you first hire any real estate agent and get details from him/her regarding to places where you want your home.
Hi just want to ask as i am comin to toronto in october is it possible to book an agent from delhi so that we can book apartment frm here itself. I know nobody in canada and have to come with wife and kid so little worried..

preeti22

Jul 3, 2013
I just got married and we’re thinking of buying a home vaughan. Some of our friends are telling us to buy only through the listing agent because we would save. Is this true?

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
preeti22 said:
I just got married and we're thinking of buying a home vaughan. Some of our friends are telling us to buy only through the listing agent because we would save. Is this true?
You wouldn't save anything, as you are not paying your agent's commission anyway. The listing agent would just make more money since he doesn't have to share his commission.

you would be better served hiring your own agent who can arrange showings of multiple properties, assist you with negotiations and advise you through the process. Having your own agent also eliminates any potential conflicts of interest.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
r there any sites available fo buying property

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
maina said:
r there any sites available fo buying property
www.realtor.ca

It's Multiple Listing Service (MLS) shared by various brokers all over Canada. For unlisted property search, you can try Kijiji or individual broker's site (i.e. Re/Max, Royal LePage, Century 21, Magic, Exit, Keller realty etc.).

Arhsub

Oct 13, 2013
Toronto is a good place, I love it but sad to say I can't help you because I am an Australian. I heard too much about it, hope you will enjoy there.