+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOUSE WIFE

iammahad

Aug 28, 2023
Hello
My father is a retired doctor, currently he is running a private clinic. My father and mother both applied for Visit Visa, both have invitation from my elder brother who is already settled in Canada.
Embassy granted visa to my father and refused my mother visa with the comments : She is a house wife and have not strong financial evidence:
its been 1 year ago.
please guide what i do know for successful visa for my mother.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello
My father is a retired doctor, currently he is running a private clinic. My father and mother both applied for Visit Visa, both have invitation from my elder brother who is already settled in Canada.
Embassy granted visa to my father and refused my mother visa with the comments : She is a house wife and have not strong financial evidence:
its been 1 year ago.
She needs to show strong ties and funds to return. Her application is separate from husband’s. Unfortunately she doesn’t have ties - spouse and job. Does she have any ties - investment properties, elderly parents, children under 22. Does she have her own bank accounts/funds?

Reactions: iammahad

iammahad

Aug 28, 2023
we can manage bank statement with her name and she has a owner of a house... we all are above 22. My grand father mother already died. please guide now what should i do

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
we can manage bank statement with her name and she has a owner of a house... we all are above 22. My grand father mother already died. please guide now what should i do
So What has changed since last application? She cannot make up ties. She has them or she doesn’t.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
its been 1 year ago.
Since your father is running a clinic, why your mom cannot work for your dad? Answering phone calls, etc.

Reactions: Naturgrl